Chapter 5

Brook POV 2 days later)

I wake up and these past two days was the worst, mostly because I never get no sleep because I always have my mind on things and I'm so sore and we have a championship game in 2 days on Saturday. I didn't know why it was on Saturday because it is always on Fridays but I just shrugged it off.

Skip to practice)

Blake POV

Everyone was at practice and I was looking around to see Brooklyn pretty ass face. She was coming out from the locker rooms and I just stared at her, she has been ignoring my calls and text messages it says she reads them but she don't reply back and when ever I'm calling her names in the hall she runs away.
I knew something was up so I was gonna talk to her after practice.

Brook POV

I see Blake starring at me while I was walking out of the locker rooms I seen him but act like I didn't, I have been ignoring him for the last 2 days because he is a dick and I don't want to be around him.

After practice)

I walk walking out of the school building and I was putting something in my bag. My dad told me he was gonna run late so he wanted me to stay with Maddie and he will pick me up from there. I was waiting for Maddie to pull up with the car, and Logan come up to me.

L: hey baby girl
I roll my eyes at him and I cross my arms looking away from him, he stops smiling and he looks concerned.
L: um....is everything ok
Me: I don't fucking know you tell me Logan
He looks out of place and he starts looking around
L: he whispers I really don't know what your talking about, if your talking about the whole kiss-
I cut him off, saying
Me: no I'm not fucking talking about you and I making out "OR" you telling me you will never leave me "OR" you telling me I will always have you... I'm talking about you sleeping with another fucking girl
L: what the hell are you talking about
Me: don't you dare fucking lie to me I was the one who was on FaceTime that night when you was fucking some other bitch the same fucking day you told me I would always have you
He seem shocked
Me: I was calling you because I needed to see you but turns out when I need you your probably fucking another bitch
He looks down and puts his hand through his hair
L: I...I- I'm sorry
He says looking down and holding my waist
I look away and I push his hands off of me
Me: I'm done Logan
He doesn't say anything all he does is just looks at me with a sorry facial expression.
I run to the car and she drives off, the whole car ride I keep getting messages from Logan saying "we need to talk" and he knows I'm getting his messages I blocked him on every social media right when I was about to block him on message I got one more message saying "why did you block me on everything" then I blocked him.

Next day) practice

Since it was a game tomorrow we were gonna miss class tomorrow and today and we're gonna just practice all day.

I was walking out of the locker room with Maddie, I had other friends but they weren't on my cheer team they were people from my classes and stuff. Me and Maddie was laughing I jumped on her back. And she started laughing really loud Maddie said Logan was looking at us but I didn't care. I started kissing her on her cheek repeatedly and she was laughing really hard. We practice and now we was trenching a lot of bones was cracking and it did hurt but that's how I was gonna become less sore. I was running the track and I heard one of the cheer leaders say "yeah I was with Logan yesterday and it's so huge it was barley able to fit inside me. I was annoyed and to be honest I was jealous. So I just ran faster then them.

Practice over)

I walk out of the school building with Maddie and we was both laughing I was spending the night with her and I was gonna just go to the game with her. When I walk out I see Logan making out with a girl and his hands were on her butt and her hands was on his privet area. I look down and Maddie tells me to don't worry about him and that he is a douche bag. I smile to have a bestie friend like her.

We go home and we go on live like any other teenager would do.. since we're on my phone and my Instagram account my two old besties came in and they started saying some but since they wanted to be childish I was going to be also so I just ignored them.

GAME DAYYY)

We wake up at 4 and we take our showers and we get dress we did our makeup and 30 mins later we was there. I see the football players outside already practicing and the cheerleaders already practicing we are practicing and Blake and this boy is fighting but the cheerleaders just left it alone because my dad was over there.

Blake POV

I was the last one off the track because I was thinking about Brooklyn and I couldn't focus. When I was walking to the field to practice with the other guys they were all laughing at a photo on one of the guys phones I asked to see and he would he looked nervous, snatched his phone out of his hand and it was a photo of me and Brooklyn kissing that day in the locker and I was guessing that what was the noise in the locker was him taking a picture of us.

L: WHAT THE HELL
team player: it's nothing
I push him and he threatens to tell the coach and I start to fight him.
Coach: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON
L: nothing coach
And as I say that the boy who had the photo showed coach the photo. His hands goes to his mouth and he looks at me and he just walks away. I run to him.

L: COACH WAIT
The cheerleaders was confused and was looking at me and coach talk
Coach: why the fuck are you makeing out with my daughter
I was surprised because I never heard him curse before even when we lost the games and he was really mad.
L: it's not like that
Coach: oh really because it looks like you went behind my back and went out with her
L: we're not going out either
Coach: so your gonna take her virginity and just throw her on the curb like those other poor innocent girls, well my daughter isn't like that and she will ever be the way the rest of the girls are so don't expect her to give you anything 
L: it's not like that, we were catching feelings for each other and I kissed her and I told her we needed to top talking to each other
Coach: so what does that have to do with anything
L: your daughter is the one who wanted to go behind your back and date me, but I said "NO"
Coach looked disappointed and he looks at his daughter who was looking at us and he just walks away.
I put my hands there my hair and I just finish practicing.

Game is over)

Brook POV

Everyone leaves but my dad tells me and Logan to stay in the locker rooms he wanted to talk to us.

We are just sitting there and Logan looked nervous my dad walks in with his hands in his pockets standing in front of us.

Coach: so...how are u guys
Me: good
I say smiling
L: good
Logan says lowly like he was sad or something, I was so confused what was going on.
Coach: so brook I heard you and.....Logan made out
My eyes go wide and I look at Logan he had his he'd in his hands,I get up and before I speak my dad tells me to sit down harshly.
Me: yes,sir
Coach: Logan, do you remember what I told you when I first introduced you to Brooklyn
L: yes sir
Coach: what did I say
L: you said that who ever did anything with your daughter would be kicked off the team
Coach: right, so why did you do it....oh wait brook it was you
I had a confused look in my face by what he meant by "it was me"
Me: what do you mean
Coach: Logan told me that your the one who wanted to date and he said no
I go wide eyed and I push him
Me: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
coach: Brooklyn stop.....STOP
I stop and I take my hair out since my ponytail was tight and all this was making it hurt even more.
Me: dad he is lying, believe your daughter more then a student
Coach: honestly brook I think you would do something like that
I make an disappointed face at my dad...
Me: are you....are you saying I'm a slut
Coach: go in the car I'll meet you there
Me: Logan tell him what really happened... Logan don't do this
Logan just sits there looking at the ground

Blake POV

When brook said "Logan tell him what really happened... Logan don't do this" I felt so bad because if I told him that I fell for his daughter and I said all these things to her....I would've been kicked off the team. I like Brooklyn and I never liked a girl before I always liked girl by the way there body was or the way they look, but Brooklyn personality was everything any guy could ask for. I'm happy it lasted why it did, I happy that I got to kiss her, I'm happy that I told her that she would always have me...because she will always have me, Im happy that I met her.

OMG GUYSSSS THIS CHAPTER WAS SO HARD TO DO BECAUSE I HAVE TO MAKE PARTS UP AS I WRITE SO IT WAS CONFUSING BUT IM NOT MAD AT IT....LOVE YOU GUYS LOTSSSSS❤️❤️❤️