Chapter 12

Brooklyn POV 2 weeks later

It was 2 weeks later and me and Logan was waiting for the test results to come when the mail man came we ran outside and we got our mail and we saw it we was scared but we knew what ever happened was just gonna have to happen.

We open it and it said............negative. We both scream and we hug and kiss.

Me: omg I'm so fucking happy right now
L: this is really good for us we are so freaking blessed that we aren't having a child

I jump on him and we make out

Me: we're gonna have to take things slow and I have to start taking my peels and that why I got some today and I'm gonna go take this
I say laughing running down stairs to get some water.

Hours later)

I was watching Netflix on my computer and Logan was sleeping next to me and I hear my phone ding and I look at my phone and Maddie texted me saying did I want to go to the club to have fun now that I know I wasn't pregnant, so I said sure and I was really quiet so I wouldn't wake Logan up so I took a while shower and did my makeup and got dress.
My outfit and me:

Maddie outfit:

I sneezed out to the car and me and Maddie just start screaming and we take out fake ID's out just so we can be ready

I sneezed out to the car and me and Maddie just start screaming and we take out fake ID's out just so we can be ready. I didn't want to drink anything because I didn't want Logan to know I was drinking and I come home drunk and he is gonna be so mad.

2 hours later)

I was drunk then and I couldn't help it I was probably to drunk I was never this drunk before.
And I hear some one scream my name, I look over and I see Logan with a really really mad face. I fall to the ground because I was so drunk I couldn't stand.

L: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING
Me: I'm just having fun
I slurred

He grab me by my arms and it hurt but I knew he was just mad at me he puts my in the car and he runs to the other side of the car.

L: WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING
Me: I just wanted to have fun
I say laughing
L: I honestly can't even talk to you right now with you like this
He was driving really fast and I just fall to sleep

Logan POV

I was sleeping and I wake up and Brooklyn wasn't even next to me I walk through the house looking for her but she was no where to be found I run to my phone and I had miss calls and text messages from Maddie and the messages were saying she was worried for Brooklyn and that she was dancing on other guys and was drinking and she tried to stop her but she couldn't. I was so mad I and I run out the house driving to the club on my way there she texted me and told me her bf picked her up.

When I got there she saw me and fell to the floor and I ran to her I was so mad and I wasn't gonna argue with her because she wasn't even sober but I knew tomorrow was gonna be a lot of arguing.

Next day)

Brook POV

When I woke up my head was pounding Logan wasn't next to me and I knew something was gonna happen once I got out of this bed and go down stairs. I look over at my desk and I see pills and water so I took them knowing they were for me.

I take a shower and I put my hair in a messy bun and put on some shorts and a tank top and long knee high socks.

I go down stairs rubbing the side of my head because I had a really bad head ace.

Me: hey babe
I say fiddling with my finger nails...nervous
L: so..... you went out last night
Me: I know I'm sorry I....
L: YOU WHAT....,HUH
I was scared because I hate when he yells at me
Me: I just wanted to have some fun like every other teenager
L: BROOK YOUR NOT THOSE TEENAGERS...STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE IT
Me: WELL IM SORRY THAT I WANT TO HAVE FUN....YOU DO THINGS I DONT LIKE
L: well I'm more.... stronger I can actually handle things
Me: WHAT IS THAT SOUPPOUSED TO MEAN
L: BROOK YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT MEAN...THEN ILL TELL YOU, IF YOU GO OUT THERE AND YOU GET DRUNK AND SOMEONE HURT YOU OR TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU ANYTHING TO YOU I WILL BE THE OKE GOING TO JAIL WITH THEM

my eyes start to go watery knowing what he meant.

L: IF I LOOSE YOU I WILL DIE I WILL KILL FOR YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU...SO GO OUT THERE AND GET HURT THEN YOU WILL LOOSE THE ONE GUY WHO PROBABLY ACTUALLY LOVES YOU

Then he just walk away I start crying feeling bad that I made him see me the way I was yesterday so I just cried and cried.

I finally get up and I walk up stairs I go into the room and he is sitting on his bed texting someone, I go to the bathroom and I wash my face then I walk to the room with my head down.

Me: Logan...
L: yeah
He say with a husky voice
Me: I'm really really really sorry
I say starting to cry again

He get up and he come to me hugging me

L: babe I'm not mad I was just worried when I was getting a lot of miss calls and texts from Maddie saying you was really drunk and she couldn't control you.
Me: I never acted like that before and that why I'm really sorry I never want you to see me like that ever again
L: please
He says us both laughing. He kisses the top of my head and we go to eat.