Chaptr 18

Brooklyn POV  5 months later

I wake up running to my bathroom throwing up I had bags and my stomach was hurting I felt horrible
Me and Mike have been having sex but we both use protection and I'm on my period so Ik I wasn't pregnant and that I had a virus or something so I texted Mike that I was going to the hospital.

I found out that I had the 24hr virus it's when you throw up for 24 hours so on the way to the hospital and back going home my mom had to keep stopping so I can throw up because we didn't have bags and the doctor didn't give us one.

I wasn't on my phone all day I was sometimes crying from the pain, I was bawling my eyes out when mike FaceTime my mother and she gave me the phone and she went to go make me something to eat and I was crying on FaceTime with him and he was telling me that everything will be okay and that he loves me and that he wishes he can kiss me right now and just being the best boyfriend I could ask for.

Next day)

I was waking up and I took a shower and I cleaned myself off real good. The virus was over so Mike was gonna come over and we was gonna chill.

After I was done getting ready Mike knocked on the door and I ran downstairs I jumped on him and he laughs I kiss all around his face.

M: wow I miss you to
B: it feel like decades
M: it's been a day
B: Ik but I've missed you like... a lot
M: I kissed you to bbygurl
B: love you
M: love you more
Then we have a make out session

IK THIS IS SHORT BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT IN THE STORY SO IM GONNA THINK THEN ILL DO ANOTHER CHAPTER