Chapter 3

Brook POV (3days later)

Today was the day of the game

And no lie I was pretty nervous, I woke up at 4 in the morning BD my dad dropped me off at the school and he went back home to do some stuff. When I was walking in Maddie jumped on my back and I literally carried her into the gym. Me and Maddie was getting closer and closer everyday and she was like my besties from home.

The cheerleaders was talking to each other while stretching and the football people was practicing, we was outside now. Logan looked at me once and when I waved and gave him a little smile he ignored me and looked away.
M: hey, don't worry about him he is a douche bag
Me: yeah...Ik
She hugs me and she has this good smell of perfume on her.
Me: wow you smell so freaking good
I say laughing, she laughs to and says thx
Me: I'm gonna go get some water
M:ok

I walk over there and Logan was running towards me.

L: hey brook
Me: hey
I say smiling at him
L: I know I didn't say hi to you I just don't want it to seem weird around us.
Me: it's not I promise
I say looking down blushing
Me: I asked my dad is one of his football players and I had a thing would he be ok with it and he said no
Logan had a "what the hell are you crazy" look on his face.
L: what the hell is your problem!!
Me: wha
I was speechless nothing couldn't come out my mouth.
L: you can't just ask your dad that because once he finds out anything happened between us which nothing happened between us he will kick me off the team.
Me: I'm sorry
He makes that I don't care what you have to say shrug
Me: I was just so nervous and I just thought w-
I get cut off my Logan kissing me, he grabs my waist and I put my hands through his hair. He stops kissing me after 15 seconds. I put my head down feeling ashamed, I don't know why but I just was. He seemed mad that he did that. He put his hands on the wall wh I had was above my head like he was keeping me trap.
L: we can't do this anymore
Me: what do you mean
L: we can't talk anymore, I don't want us to seem awkward around each other
Me: it won't i pro-
L: I'm sorry brook
Me: so...your gonna just kiss me and then that's it
He kiss me one more time and this time it was tongh and he grabbed my waist and said.
L: I really am sorry baby girl
He says in my ear
Then he runs to the field
I walk to the bathroom and I start to cry, I honestly don't know why I was crying I was just hurt that I let a player play me. Maddie comes in the bathroom and see me
M: omg what is wrong
I tell her everything that happened, and she was pretty pist.
Me: I let him get under my skin
I say lowly while touching up my ruined makeup
M: yeah you did and I'm very sad about that
Me: well it's time let's go
I say and we run out.

The cheerleaders get into place then the football players from the other school runs out then out school runs out. We cheer them on even though I don't want to. We don't put dance while they were talking about there plan.

End of the game)

The game was so good Blake made most of the touch downs. We won of course, we was all In the locker rooms and my dad was telling us how glow we was. Everyone was hugging everyone and we were all going down a line and Logan was last but u didn't hug him I past him.

We was at home and it was 11pm and good thing it was a Friday because I wasn't getting a lot of sleep because I was getting yo so early. When I got home I took a shower and I put my clothes on and I went straight to sleep.