⊰64⊱

The_Lancelot_  you have outdone yourself again

The_Lancelot_ you have outdone yourself again. Cane we get some loving for the official new cover? I adore how it turned out! Absolutely brilliant!!  Annnnnnnnd...it's the first cover ever to feature my name and now you all can see why my nickname is Kay. Thank you love!

🌹

"Fuck!" I cry out again as a moan escapes my lips, my muscles tensing and relaxing as I come around Dante's cock again. Our heavy breathing mixes together as he pulls out of me again, a light laugh passing his lips as he rolls off of being on top of me, laying on his back. He folds his arms behind his head, his chest rising and falling as I steady my fast beating heart.

When he turns to look at me, I can't help but laugh and we both snuggle in close together. He kisses the top of my head and chuckles, "I think I'm up for round three..."

A knock sounds at the door just as he was about to capture my lips with his own. We both groan in discontent, Dante and I untangling our limbs as he shuffles out of bed. He grabs his boxers and throws them on, walking toward the door as he pushes his blonde hair back and out of his eyes. After grasping the door handle and unlocking the lock, he opens it to a very confused Cormac.

Dante steps back and allows for Cormac to enter the room, closing the door behind him and locking it.

We learned something today...

...lock the damn door if you're getting a booty call.

"Are you here to fuck me also?" I arch a brow while sitting up in Dante's bed, the sheets gathering at my waist while my breasts are completely exposed.

A grin spreads across his face and he replies, "I'm sure Cormac will kill me, but that would be after Dante has at me first," he glanced a Dante and I release a sigh...Keveon.

Keveon...

I snap and throw the sheets off of me. Dante and Keveon both stare at me like I've gone mad, walking butt ass naked into the bathroom to take a cup from the sink. I turn the faucet on and fill the cup with the coldest water available to me and trust me, maybe I should have melted the freezing snow outside.

However, this will have to do. I turn the faucet off, walking out of the bathroom and straight for Keveon. Dante gets out, "Rose-"

Before he can even think to finish that sentence, I throw the water right at his face, drenching him in a matter of seconds. I stand there, glaring at him with one hand on my hip and the other still grasping the cup. Dante appears completely confused, staring back and forth between the two of us while Keveon's wide eyes hold my gaze.