⊰12⊱

🌹

Even if it were for a few hours, being restrained like this slowly starts to feel like a century. My nub is swollen, each sensory nerve just barely grasping onto the strands of sanity that is left within my mind. Never a second to rest, nor one to just catch a moment of peace away from the vibrations, it takes every ounce of my strength to stop myself from crying. But how I want to so badly, my body warm to the touch and coated in a light sweat.

The flesh of my wrists and ankles are rubbed raw in some areas, thinking I could escape was beyond me for even trying. But that's the thing, my mother didn't raise a quitter. I've never stopped trying to be who I am and live my life, why should I change now?

What's Aohdan going to do to me?

Kill me?

That should have happened the night he threw me from my motorcycle. This is a torturous punishment, one I can end at any moment.

The price of my freedom?

Beg for my death.

The vibrations continue, never ceasing. I whisper under my breath, "How do I break free? How do I escape this situation I am in due to circumstances I very well could have altered in my favor?"

There is no one to answer me. The dark, low red lighting that sets the tone for this room has slowly given my eyes a chance to adjust. I can see the entirety of the room, a place of horrors. Their pleasure, our pain. Or, maybe in their minds they think we enjoy being treated this way.

"I should have never stopped in Nolic Falls," I grit my teeth together, my heart skipping a beat when the unfamiliar sound of the brass door handle being pressed down meets my ears. I attempt to even out my breathing, the strive in my actions to remain unaffected by the little buzzing pellet of death are futile.

The hall lighting illuminates and floods the room instantly. For a short amount of time, I knew what it felt like to be blind, my eyes snapping shut to avoid the annoyance. I hear the door closing and the lock setting into place, the sound of boots against the marble floors has me on edge once again.

I'd rather be humiliated in solitude. Now I have a guest...

Now I don't want to open my eyes to even see who it is that has come to see me. My thoughts go straight to Aohdan and Cormac, one of the two. Somehow, after Cormac mentioned that Aohdan would rather beat his slaves into submission, I highly doubt he's here to watch me suffer in a sexual way. Though, I won't count my chickens before they have hatched.

The sound of the boots do not stop, not until I have been circled two full times. I can feel the eyes tracing over my body, taking in what they see and leaving me with an even greater sense of apprehension.

The sound stops.

Directly behind me, the boots come to a final halt. I blink open my eyelids with care, very slowly as to make sure there wasn't a second person who decided to sneak in. Much to my delight, there is no one standing in front of me. However, I can feel a warm breath against the back of my neck, the grazing of fingertips against my skin while my rose gold hair is pushed over my left shoulder.

"I've had time to think about what you said," Cormac's voice is quite low, almost like a predator's. My chest is rising and falling a little faster than before, trying to keep my heart rate under control is proving more difficult then I thought. There is a faint click and the vibrations stop altogether, their assault on my nub halted...for the moment. When I say nothing, remembering the codes set in place, he continues, "I'm going to ask you two questions. If you answer those two questions honestly, then I'll release you and you'll be on your merry way to cleaning mirrors."