{59}

Usually Saturday mornings are filled with sleeping in late, and eating pancakes while watching morning cartoons in Camila's case, but today was different.

"Lauren just relax." Camila said as calmly as possible, she didn't want to upset her girlfriend even more.

"Relax? Camila, how can I relax when people can't do a simple task." Lauren says the last part louder so people around could hear her frustration.

Camila mouthed sorry to the victims of Lauren's rage when she wasn't paying attention.

It was early Saturday morning, and what Camila recalls is being woken up at five in the morning after having a pillow tossed at her face and told to be ready in ten minutes. Then she remembers being dragged out of her comfy bed to company her girlfriend at the campus theater for her special day. 

"Just take a few breaths. Overthinking isn't going to make anything easy. If you start panicking and take your anger at anyone else, it's going to make the day more complicated."

Lauren wasn't exactly thrilled at being told what to do, but considering it's her girlfriend telling her for her own sake, she calmly grabbed the microphone nearby the stage.

"Can I have your attention for a second." She started waiting for all eyes in her. Lauren can tell that they were expected to be yelled at by the look on their faces. "I'm sorry if I'm a little hard on you today, but please get yourself together and do what's needed. I already have a lot on my plate and I don't need any more mistakes. Got it?"

After a few mumbles of agreement, Lauren walked back to Camila, who in fact had a proud smile on her face.

"What?" Lauren asked amused.

"Nothing. I'm just surprised, that's all." She said trying not to break out into a grin.

"Ha ha, I can be reasonable when I need too."

"I don't doubt you. By the way I'm curious as to why you needed me here."

When Lauren had the look of guilt on her face,Camila knew she wasn't going to like what's about to come out of her mouth.

"I need you to do me a favor." Lauren said while playing with her thumbs nervously hoping Camila's reaction won't be bad.

"What is it?" Camila said each word slowly.

"Well, as you can see everyone's busy here. Which means I'm going to need their help, so I...."

"Lauren just spit it out." Camila says impatiently.

"I need you to go on food runs." Lauren said so fast that you might not be able to understand her.

"Lauren..."

"Please, I know you have to job hunt, but I just need a few hours of your time." To be even more persuasive by wrapping her arms around Camila neck, as she kissed her cheeks repeatedly.

"Fine. You own me though."

"Of course. Thanks babe."

Just as Lauren was about to let go, she felt Camila holding onto her waist a little harder, and preventing her to move away.

"Are you serious Camz." Lauren says as she catches Camila's intense eye match with Sierra, who had just walked in.

"What? Don't think I forgot what happened last time I was here. You were literally inches away from kissing her. What was that about."

"I'm honestly surprised that you didn't attack her on the spot, but it was nothing. I was just helping with rehearsals." Lauren confessed, she literally thought that Camila was going attack the other girl.