{55}

Lying in bed at 3 in the morning tossing and turning while hearing the rain drops hit against her window, Camila came to the conclusion that she wasn't getting any sleep tonight. She found it soothing, but she wasn't tired one bit. It resulted in her closing her eyes for a second, to later end up going back on her phone every once in a while. When Camila went to her contacts, and her thumb was hovering over Lauren's contact number she was curious if her girlfriend would be up at this time. She had no reason to be. Any sane person would be asleep by this time of night.

That didn't stop Camila by sending her a message.

(Camila)
hey, are you sleeping?

Camila didn't expect a reply back, but as soon as was about to shut her phone off again the three dots signaled that Lauren was replying back.

(Lauren)
I just got up to use the bathroom. Is everything ok?

Lauren was at her house in bed as well. She was lying on her back which her phone in both hands. She was kinda happy that Camila texted her not caring about the hour.

(Camila)
Can't sleep, but go back to bed I'll talk to you tomorrow

(Lauren)
I can talk for awhile

(Camila)
Actually I don't know why I texted you, it's late

(Lauren)
Camz. Come on our best conversations always happened at this hour of the night if I remember correctly.

(Camila)
True

(Lauren)
How was the rest of your day after we dropped you off?

(Camila)
It was ok.

Camila weekly replied leaving out an important detail Lauren would have want to know.

That wasn't exactly the answer Lauren was looking for, but she'll take it.

(Lauren)
That's good to hear.

(Lauren)
Can't wait to see you again. I miss you already

Camila laughs to herself. She to missed her.

(Camila)
It hasn't even been a day

(Lauren)
Doesn't change the fact that I wish you were here in my bed

(Camila)
...

(Lauren)
Wait that sounded really dirty

(Lauren)
I meant only to cuddle

(Camila)
Sure you did

(Lauren)
I did. Why is your mind in the gutter.

(Camila)
Can you blame me. I just happen to have the hottest girlfriend in the world.

(Lauren)
Exaggerating much?

(Lauren)
What's on your mind

(Camila)
Well, right now...

(Camila)
You