{22}

"Yeah... Thank you so much for the opportunity." Camila says as she gets off the phone with one of the people from Paris who are looking into hiring her. So far everything Is going as planned for this trip and she couldn't be more excited.

She's glad that she's able to take Lauren with her. There is no else she would rather go with.

Right now she was home alone watching tv, waiting for Lauren to come back from shopping after letting her borrow her car. She knew Lauren had been wanting a new one but hasn't been able to afford one. Which gave her an idea, but it had to be after their return from Paris.

15 minutes later after some searching on the internet she heard Lauren's voice.

"Hey. Are you hungry." Lauren asks. "I picked up some Chinese food on the way."

"Thanks I'm starving." Camila then gets up and heads into the kitchen to set up the table. Lauren then let's out a loud laugh.

"What?" Camila says confused.

"Since when do we eat on the table. If you haven't noticed our couch already has enough stains on it." Lauren's tells her amused.

"Just thought we could try something new." Camila then grabs some plates and sets them down.

Lauren still confused on the sudden behavior, but goes along with it grabs some cups.

"So everythings good for tomorrow's trip?" Lauren asks with a wide smile really excited.

"Perfect. Don't worry about anything." Camila assures her.

"Anyway, Lauren can I ask you something that's been bugging me for the past week."

"Sure, go ahead." Lauren says casually.

"When I called things off with Vero she said that you and Ashely might have planned it. I'm not accusing you of anything I'm just wondering if anything happened between you and her so she would say that." Camila asked lightly not wanting to upset Lauren before they leave tomorrow morning. She was just curious as to why Vero would ever insist that she would do something like that.

"Do you believe her?" Lauren asked in a mono tone voice, not bringing up the time when Vero asked her to help with their relationship.

"No, I don't obviously. I know that you would never try to do that. I was just kind of curious on why would she say that."

"Camila she probably was just mad because you didn't want to be with her anymore." Lauren told her not wanting to be having this conversation right now.

Camila didn't say anything after that. They just ate in silence. Lauren hopes that Camila thinks that Vero was overreacting to the whole situation. Lauren definitely has to talk to Ashley about it. She might have been with Vero over the week but she doesn't know.

After they finished eating, Lauren offered to wash the dishes. It's the least she could do she thought to thank Camila for Paris. She was really excited especially with what she bought at the mall earlier that day.

Now that she thought about it was it to risky to do. What is Camila thinks it to much, or is uncomfortable with it. Lauren still has time to think if it would be a good idea she just hopes they share a room.

-

The next morning was not exactly what Lauren expected. She was in her bed when she heard loud noises coming from Camila's room. Things sounded like they were getting thrown or knocked over. After awhile when it stopped her door burst open.

"Lauren we slept in the flight leaves in half an hour!" Camila says as she barges in her room.

Lauren looks at the clock at the side of her bed read 7:30a.m. Their flight leaves at 8.