Chapter 11

A/N's: Finally managed to update a new chapter after such a long time! Sorry for the wait and thank you for the votes and reads on this story. Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------ 

              Layla’s breath had begun to come out in pants as she saw the dark desire in his eyes. They looked as if he really was going to devour her.

When did this become so cheesy? It’s just sex, Layla. Don’t overthink it.

Clark smirked and watched as her nipples started to pucker, becoming tiny tight buds in a deep pink color. Every inch of her skin was so achingly soft, it made him want to leave kiss mark all over it. So she remembered who did this to her.

The female was now trembling, but who knows if it was for either fear or anticipation. Releasing her wrists, her hands clenched the sheets; just as his slid down her outstretched arms to cup each side of her face. He kept her head in place as he kissed her, slowly tangling his tongue with hers. Pants came out of his captive as the kiss grew more feverish.

Despite the sexual yearning, Layla wanted to fight back. Deny his attentions and stand strong against this fiend. But with the drugging kisses and his expert touch, her body started to respond on its own. Instead of following Layla’s command, it just readied itself for what was definitely going to be the best fuck of her life. And all because of this national-rank felon with the dark hair, nice eyes and rocking body made her lose control.

Dammit, why did he have to be such a sexy bastard? His hand descended unto her breast to thumb her nipple, making her thoughts become hazier with each passing moment.

If that’s the case, why not just enjoy it and get it out of her system?

                With a sigh, she let go of the sheets and slid her arms around his neck. Layla felt his muscles tense and then slowly relax, but he chose that moment to pull back from the kiss.

“Finally gave up with the fight, sweetheart?” Layla looked at him coolly. Not pulling away from the embrace, she brought her body closer and making his breath get caught in his throat. And when her breast slid over his hard chest, his body gave an involuntary shudder; making her grin at herself. Her hands lock unto his back and pull their bodies flush against each other.

“If all it takes is to stand you and getting fucked for a week, so as to get rid of you? I think I’m willing to bet everything just to get away from you, criminal.” By the end of the sentence, a coy smile tugged at his lips. And what nice lips he had, meant for kissing. Clark’s hand was massaging her breast, pinching the nipple and pulling at it a little, all while Layla bit her lip.

“I knew I liked you for a reason other than your very hot ass.” His mouth was at her neck when he mumbled the words, leaving a trail of kisses and each searing her as he went lower.

His lips were grazing around the skin of her nipple, yet not taking it into his mouth like she wanted to. With a small moan, Layla tangled her fingers in his hair and tugged him closer. He just chuckled and still kept at it while she grew more anxious for what he could give her.

“I heard that if you suckle one of these, the woman would become a slave in the man’s hands.” Layla would have snickered at that if it weren’t for the fact that he was still tweaking her nipple between his fingers. She bit back her moan instead and said:

“Why don’t you try it?” She could already see the smirk on his face.

“Perhaps I will, beautiful.”