Chapter 6

Clark smiled at his little prize’s bravado. He thought she was stunning before, looking like a trapped prey. But the way those eyes sparkled with fury, her prim façade altering, made him desire her more. The angry scowl made her lips pout ever so temptingly, giving Clark the urge to lean forward and bite the rosy flesh with his teeth, drawing her gasp into his lungs.

“You know, I still haven’t recovered from your last hit.” At that he fondled his cock through his slacks. The blush that already tinted her cheeks became darker at his gesture, making Clark smile. With a shake of her head, she looked at him dead in the eye.

“I would have kicked your face if chance showed itself at the time.” The smirk was whipped from his handsome face, becoming and angry mask. His arms shot out, muscles tense as he caged her against the door. How dare she? Who did she thinks she was, talking to him like that? In that moment, Clark decided that he might have to show his cute captive some authority. He gave her a dark leer of his own. He was so going to enjoy breaking her in slowly.

“If you did, I would have to punish you.” He watched as her hazel eyes widened in shock.

                Clark let his gaze roam over her body. Starting from her breasts, down to her hips, her thighs, the shadowed triangle that hid her crotch underneath the skirt… Her chest pressed against the tight neckline of her dress, bounty breasts threatening to spill out. Clark drew in a breath and licked his lips. “Though I don’t think you’d complain with my method of punishment.”

                Thousands of positions came into his mind. Under him, on top, suckling him, fondling his aching length, touching and licking every inch of his body… Each one of them made him ground his teeth in desperation, one that would drive him made if he didn’t take her soon. She frowned at him, but the emotion soon vanished, replaced by a look of courage. The chit just met him dead on, tilting her chin up at him in that regal way of hers. As if she thought he was beneath her. Her voice came out harsher than expected.

“You. Wouldn’t. Dare.” Suddenly a door in the front of the vehicle opened, signaling that they weren’t alone anymore. The engine came to life with a soft purr, a male voice sounding from the other side of the tainted glass.

“Where to, ‘Boss’? Clark still hadn’t moved from his position, though he seemed composed enough.

Jerk. Layla thought with repugnance.

“Home.” In a gentle motion, the car pulled forward. Now in its course to take Layla into this felon’s hiding place. Sudden realization came. If Layla found out where he lived, then she could inform the authorities. That is, if she escaped first in one piece.

                Layla turned to him and was about to ask where the car was headed when a pair of soft lips met hers. A muffled shrill of outrage came out of her, trying to move her head away. His big palm slid across her nape, branding her with its burning touch. Her body became loose, inching toward his slowly. AT that she tensed. She won’t let him have the satisfaction of using his attraction against her. Stubbornly, she bit hard at his lower lip until blood seeped from the wound.

“Ouch!” Clark pulled away, tongue slipping out to lick at the blood. Trying to smooth away the sting of her bite. His face turned into a dark expression of rage, making Layla recoil away from him. Maybe provoking him wasn’t such a smart idea.

“You asked for it, luscious.” He slid to the center of the plush seat, giving her cuffs a harsh yank.

                Layla stumbled onto his lap, landing in a heap. She fought to right herself, but his strength prevented her from moving. Clark was just as surprised. For someone so small in height compared to him, she sure knew how to fight back. He pulled at her cuff link to stretch her arms over her head while pressing one hand on her flank. Hard thing to do since she kept kicking her legs with renewed fervor.