Chapter 8

A/N's: Sorry for taking so long to update. Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                 Insistent fingers kept fondling her between the legs. Layla had long lost the reserve to keep her moans quiet, each rising with every stroke he gave her. Heat spread through every cell in her body. Her mind was foggy while the Boss’ spoke with the most alluring voice, easing in and out of her consciousness.

“Look at you, moaning and panting over just touching you.” A strained chuckle came out of Clark.

                Her lovely ass cheeks were red because of his earlier treatment of them. His erection was straining against the fabric of his pants. He really did get lucky this night. Never would he think that he found such a ravishing woman. One that he felt as if he wasn’t careful, he’d lose control and end up eating her in one bite. Consuming him in the process, even if she didn’t realizes it. Concentrating on her reaction, he slid his finger lower and pressed in. The material of her panties became damp instantly, signaling how wet she truly was. A sharp moan came out of her when he kept petting her there.

                Layla tried to pull away from the Boss’ grip, biting hard on her lip to keep the moans back. The fact that she found the way his blunt fingers caressed her pleasurable… It went against her, her strength faltering. It made her feel shameful and aroused, something she hadn’t ever felt. At the same time confusing, since Layla didn’t know which emotion was the strongest at the moment. And when she heard his deep chuckle, it made it worse.

“Feels good. Doesn’t it, baby?” One of his fingers circled the entrance of her womanhood. Layla’s body trembled while a small, lucid part of her mind tried to deny all the sensations this man produced with just a touch. She shook her head.

“No? Maybe I should try this then.” Layla didn’t have to ask what he meant with that when she felt he pulled away the silk to penetrate her with his finger.

“Oh!” Her mouth fell wide as he slid it in deeper at a slow pace.

                Clark bit the inside of his cheek as she squeezed his finger. Her tightness made him ask himself if she might be a virgin. In which was ridiculous; since she didn’t seem the type to be. She was proper and all, but even with that it looked like she might’ve had some experience. Even if they were few, which probably were. His cock throbbed with that. If it was true that she hadn’t had sex in a long time, or if she truly was a virgin, then he was going to make sure she would have the highlight of her life. Every woman remembers their first lover, or the best one. He’ll be sure to excel at both. As he kept thinking of burying himself deep inside her body, he imagined having her in every single position there was in the book. Of fucking her repeatedly as she cried out his name. Both of them not stopping until they were utterly spent from the sex.

                He growled, getting rougher with his handling, her moans rising with each little thrust. When he made sure she was wet enough, he added another finger and picked up the pace. The muscles at her entrance resisted, but after a few deep strokes, they relaxed. Shivers raced along her legs, still trapped between his. Layla bit her lip, desperately trying to tamper down her moans.

“No… Please.”

“Please what, sweetheart?” The pace of his finger didn’t falter as he spoke. Instead becoming more rapid, plunging till they reached places she didn’t know were sensitive to the touch. Tremors already coursed through her limbs, already knowing she was close to climax. She knew she was close.

Oh God!! Layla thought as she was about to come. Just then the ‘Boss’ pulled his fingers away and started to rearrange her clothes back into place.

Oh, why?” The woman tried to catch her breath as she looked at him in confusion.

                Chuckling, he sat her back in the seat as Clark pulled her hair away from her face. The asshole looked calm and composed as if nothing happened. But all that vanished as Layla glanced down at his pants, seeing him still erect. She glanced at the window and saw a huge building before the car turned into an underground entrance. Dread filled her. Where was she?

“Sorry to leave you hanguin’, love. But we arrived.” He arranged his penis behind his pants, ignoring the shocked gasp from the woman next to him. The car stopped in front of an elevator. With that, he grabbed her by the cuff link and hauled her out.