Chapter 5

Her foot landed a solid one on, much to her luck, the ‘Boss’ groin, making him cup himself. She threw a second kick but he caught it before it made contact. Layla kept kicking at him, making him angrier.

“Boss? You need help?” Josh, the huge substitute he recruited from a few months ago, asked as he stood there watching the captive land kicks like a mule.

“Nah, I got it. You get back in there and clean-up with the rest.” Josh looked uncertain, but did as ordered.

                With a growl, he flipped her legs to the side so she’d fall on the floor of the car, the air coming out of her with an “uff”. The kicks made her skirt rise until it rested at her hips, exposing her lace-trimmed white underwear. Another growl came out of him before he could hold it back.

                Clark looked behind him to see if Josh was still there and saw her. Surprisingly the idiot was long gone as he was ordered to. With a sigh, Clark slid inside the vehicle; locking them inside. The man pushed at her legs so he could have more space to settle his long legs. He groaned because of the dull pain that throbbed between his legs. The woman’s kick hurt like hell. Clark cupped himself again, rubbing it here and there while trying to alleviate some of the ache.

“Damn you. Why the hell did you do that for?” Despite him being angry, his gaze kept riveting to how her panties were tucked quite nicely to the cleft of her ass. Now another type of pain surged at his groin. Shit.

                Her wavy hair was now down since her chignon got loose when he grasped the lengths to kiss her. Tumbling all over her shoulders like an erotic veil of silk, the few strands on her face making her eyes stand out in contrast to their dark color. And that mouth… It was all he could not do but tangle his fingers on her locks and pull her head over his lap. Take his cock out of his slacks and make her suck him off with that delicious mouth until he came a good dozen times. The thought of her mouth wrapped around his flesh made him bite his lip to keep from moaning in loss.

                While Clark kept ogling her, Layla managed to pull herself up on her knees; tossing a venomous glare in his direction. When she saw that he was staring at her barely covered ass, she tugged at her skirt so it was now at her thighs. Hard to do with her wrists bound since she didn’t reach behind her back. Nevertheless, she did it and felt a pang when the ‘Boss’ pouted now that he could no longer keep gawking at her panties. Victory, though only a small sip, rose within her. Tilting her chin up in an act of defiance, she spat at him.

“I didn’t ask to be manhandled in such a rude way.” A grin spread across his lips, as he recalled the way she melted into him when he kissed her back at the restaurant.

“You didn’t seem repulsed when I kissed you back there.” Layla wanted to rip the smirk off his face with a slap. More so since his eyes kept going down to gaze at the spot between her legs where her skirt ended.

                The cloth didn’t quite cover the top of her thighs while she rested on her knees, threatening to slide up to flash her panties again. With that, she sat back against the chair. Putting some distance between them.

“How was I supposed to know that you were going to kiss me? I should just hit you for your insolence--” She frowned when he kept staring at her legs, completely ignoring her. “Um, hello? My eyes are up here.” His eyes slid back to look at her face and he leered, dark eyes becoming darker with sensual glints that made her shiver. Clark noticed her reaction and instead gave her a soft smile.

“I really liked those panties that you are wearing.”Layla gasped, cheeks reddening at his crude response. He smiled wider. “But I would love to see you with a black pair of those exact panties. Might make me come in my pants.” Her eyes grew wide in shock as he wiggled his eyebrows at her. His voice becoming a rough murmur as he uttered those last words.

“Why you- you –“ Layla froze when he slid closer to her. “Stay back.” She scrambled back to the opposite side door, trapped. Clark just crept closer, looking like a predator that was out to eat her up. Raising her bound fist to protect herself, a futile shield against a beast like this one.

“Or what, sweetheart?” The dark promise that laced his voice sent tremors resurface all over her now sensitive skin. Heat burned a deep coil in her belly that she wanted to deny. How could she be attracted to this criminal? He kept closing in until almost half a foot in length separated them; panic rose until her breath became urgent pants. She cleared her throat so he wouldn’t see how much he affected her.

“I’ll hit you.”