Chapter 7

“Let me go!” The little she-devil still struggled furiously, annoying Clark.

                With a grunt, he tucked her legs between his thighs; trapping her. With his free hand, he raised her skirt until it rested at her waist. She froze instantly.

“I think it’s about time I teach you some manners.” His fingers glided over the edge of her panties. Layla whimpered as the ‘Boss’ fingers left a trail of scalding heat along her skin.

“Stop.” Her voice pleaded as Clark hooked two of his into the cleft of her underwear.

                With a sharp thug, he pulled them up until the cloth was tucked tightly into the cleft of her ass; wrenching a gasp from Layla. He growled at the sight, caressing her bottom. The ache in his groin becoming harsher.

“Now this looks better.” Clark clutched at the soft, giving flesh of her buttocks. The skin smooth and creamy in color. He gave a growl of appreciation, digging his fingers into her flesh until he heard her yelp in surprise. Whimpers were now coming from the small female body that was lying across his lap.

“No. Don’t…” Her labored breaths filled the interior of the automobile, making him the more aroused.

                It was becoming difficult for Clark to remain in control. With her writhing and moaning, he was one breath away from lifting her and impaling her on his aching length. Of sating his need for a small moment in this car; before he took her again in the lush privacy of his chambers. But first, Clark wanted her to know that he set the rules now. And his rules were always obeyed. He will pleasure her repeatedly, keeping her on the brink before pulling away. He would keep at it until she begged him to finish, agreeing on his terms while she did it. With that in mind, he delivered a stinging slap to her bottom.

“Ah! What are- ACK!” Another slap landed on her backside, making her whimper. The ‘Boss’ spoke over the torture he gave to her backside.

“If you keep quiet, the less it’ll hurt your pretty ass.” He waited until she nodded to continue. The next slap didn’t sting as much, but she bit her lip to keep back the shameful sounds coming out of her mouth. Clark saw that, and smiled. He gave her a small pat on one of her ass cheeks, causing her to jump a little at the contact.

“Good girl.”

                Slap after slap, he kept punishing her. Her ass cheeks were now a vibrant red in color, sensitive because of the rough treatment he gave them. Clark landed his hand on the right cheek, the following slap landing on the left. In each pause, he caressed one of them before he slapped it again. He continued until he reached twenty slaps. A grin of satisfaction tugging at his lips.

                For the entire time the woman lay still, tensing for a second when his palm made contact with her skin to then relax. At the end, Clark smoothed his hand over her ass, palming it gently. When she visibly relaxed her shoulders, his hand trailed lower to fondle her clothed crotch. Her sudden inhale made her struggle. The ‘Boss’ placed his hand on her head, pressing her face unto the leather seat.

“H-hey! Stop.” Layla wiggled her hips to try to get free of his grip on her legs. The way she swayed her ass at his face after what they did a few minutes ago made Clark curse. Didn’t she understand that when she did that he took it as an invitation to fuck her brains out?

“Ah-ah.” He tightened his thighs against hers, freezing her movements.

                Clark put pressure onto his finger, feeling the cloth at her crotch getting damp. It seems she doesn’t hate his ministrations. His erection pulsed against her hip. The moans she had tried to hold back flew out, filling the space where they sat. “Your panties are getting wet, sweetheart.”

                His voice was low and husky, luring her in. Making her pin for more of what he was doing to her. The way he caressed her between her legs was slowly shredding her resistance, hips tilting slightly up to receive more of his touch. This handsome brute was breaking her defenses as he kept petting her through the silk of her panties.

Hot damn…

                Clark thought as she moaned to his touch. Showing that she did desire him, despite that he was a bandit. Clark smiled, thinking that she must be cursing him right at this moment. Her mind and emotions towards him at this moment probably confusing her, just as he expected.

“You sure that you don’t like what I’m doing?” The ‘Boss’ tone was one of mocking amusement. And dammit, Layla was tempted to throw the words back at his face and deny them.