Chapter 3

Amused, the man seized her up with his gaze, seeming pleased with what he saw.  Layla didn’t consider herself as overly pretty, especially with her small stature and too curvy body. Or so she thought, until she saw his eyes fill with lust. Her dark brown hair was pulled up into a chignon and she wore little makeup, just a bit of eyeliner and mascara to emphasize her big hazel eyes. Her slim fitting white dress and pumps were presentable at best. A simple pearl necklace and earrings being the only jewelry she wore. Yet the ‘boss’ called her beautiful, though it could be classified as a taunt. With a grin, he stalked closer with a deadly swagger that might make women faint. He stopped when his crotch was directly on her face, making her look away.

“Hmm, I like that.” He looked over his shoulder to the other man. “Let the kid go.”

“Boss?”

“You heard me.” With that the man dropped the girl, his grip on the gun never wavering. Another man with a black ski mask came to collect the hottie’s bag, handing him a gun. Checking for bullets, he puts the gun safety latch and slid it on his lower back. He hauled Layla up by the wrist; making her clutch him for balance. Layla instantly started to put resistance, outraged by this fiend’s behavior.

“Unhand me this instant.” He didn’t seem to hear her. Instead, he tilted up her chin, his arm slidding across her waist as he pulled her even closer.

“Well, seems I got myself lucky tonight.” His grin was mischevious. Layla tried to pull back but his grasp on her chin made it impossible. “Never thought I’d capture such a nice threat.” Leaning down, he took a long whiff at her neck, lips so close to the skin there. Struggles were useless with him, still, she fought. Which it seemed to amuse him all the more.

“You have such an exquisite scent.” He nibbled at the sensitive skin there, making her shiver. Small hands went to his hard chest, pushing at it. He chuckled when it didn’t do anything, but kept snuggling. A groan came out of him. “ ‘Cabriole’… by Elizabeth Arden.” Shocked, her gaze snapped up to his face, his face inches away from hers.

How did he..?

Looking at her in the eye, he offered her a devilish smile. “Suits you.”

                Layla glared at him, which clearly turned him on. “Release me.” The struggles came back full force. The way her curves rubbed against him from her struggles were making him aroused. Groaning low, he grasped her delicate wrists, pulling them behind her back.

                She gasped, the movement putting her breasts flush with his abdomen. Despite her wearing high heels, he was taller than what she imagined, standing almost on her tip-toes so her face was a bit leveled to his. Humming in approval, one hand held her wrists while the other clutched at her hair, pulling her head back. Angry, she was about to tell him to shove it when he laid his lips against hers. Screeching in outrage, she struggled in his grip, proving futile since moving him would be like moving a brick wall. She couldn’t even move her head away from the kiss with the grip he had on her chignon.

                Clark growled at her taste, savoring the mixture of cinnamon and whine. Though she was small in height, given his 6ft frame, she was all woman and sin. Full of luscious curves that could bring a man to his knees. Breasts were plump and tight against her dress as they rested on him. The skirt reached mid-thigh and was stretched taut over her tantalizing ass. Clark Malone has always been a sucker for small curvy women. And this one was no exception. Sliding his tongue inside her hot little mouth, he sucked in her moans as he kissed her. He knew everyone was watching them, but he didn’t give a shit. Just concentrating on stating his ownership over this small woman in his arms. Teeth nipped at her lower lip, licking away at the sting, making her moan.

                He pulled away with a smirk, taking one of her hands from behind her back and laying it on his chest. Dazed by the kiss, she complied as he slowly dragged her hand down until it rested against his hip. Layla squeezed his hard hip bone, Clark slowly making her hand trace circles around his six-pack before he slid three of her fingers inside his pants, past the barrier of underwear and the crisp little hairs bellow his bellybutton. At that she pulled her hand away, trying to push him away again. He twisted her away from him, her back tight against his front, making him roll his hips against her backside. She gasped when she felt his erection grounding against her. Laughing low, Clark turned and addressed one of his men.

“Take her to my car and watch her. I’ll finish here soon.” He huge guy stepped forward with a pair of metal cuffs, snapping them on her so her wrists lay on her front. Another of his lackeys put duct tape on her mouth to keep from screaming. The ogre that snapped the cuffs on tossed her over his shoulder, the act pissing her off as she kicked at him and punched him in the back. Hottie snapped at the ‘ogre man’.

“Hey! Be careful. Don’t want her with bruises or anything. Got it?” At that he cocked his gun, resting it on his shoulder while a hand rested on his hip. The ‘ogre’ grunted a yes and walked to the kitchen towards the emergency exit, with a flailing small woman on his shoulder, glaring at Clark the entire way.

                Clark chuckled, pleased with his prize. He turned towards his second in command. “Let’s finish this quickly. I’m getting bored here.” With that, they scouted the area and rallied up the victims. Becoming more impatient by the minute, just because he couldn’t wait to get a taste of his little ‘prize’.