save me

"mom?" my daughter looks up at me 

"yes y/d/n?"

"how did you and mama meet?" she smiles at me 

"its a crazy story y/d/n. and I'm working maybe another time." 

"no! please mom. one time ! I won't ask again!"

"ok, ok. one time! y/d/n." 

"it was when I was young like you, 

we were in high school, and I had just gotten my very first boyfriend- ..."

"boyfriend? but moms a girl?" your daughter laughs 

"yes! I know ! I was confused y/d/n! ok?? am I telling this story or not?" I chuckle at her 

"I had gotten into a relationship with a handsome young boy who I thought cared about me. but I sure did love him, boy. I was so caught in love. I loved the idea of having a boyfriend, the football player with the gorgeous body and the cute friends and I was a cheerleader and varsity soccer captain. life looked to be about perfect for me. but then one night we were arguing. actually about ruby, I had known her my whole life. as you know your mom and I were neighbors   my whole time I lived here in Australia. well we had a sleepover and I kissed your mom, not knowing it was a huge deal I feel for your mom more and more each time we would hang out, I saw her much differently after our kiss. somehow my boyfriend found out about me and your mom. and he got so mad he actually hit me! square in my face and left a huge bruise and I even broke my nose."

"woahwoahwoah. you and mom kissed while you had a boyfriend?" 

"yes. ?"

"your a savage. " she laughs 

"ugh, can I continue with my story?" I get annoyed

"yes go go." 

"anyways. ruby found out about my boyfriend hitting me and she went to his house and seriously did some real damage to him, bad enough he filed restraining orders and even a law suit against him. " 

"moms a badass." y/d/n says

"yeah I know she's pretty sexy." I wink knowing she would hate that 

"ew! ok ok enough!" 

"and we've been happy and in love ever since." ruby comes through the door home from work as she heard the ending of my story. 

"aw guys." y/d/n says hugging ruby 

y/d/n went upstairs to her room and you and ruby were down in the kitchen, she came up to you slowly and kissed your neck from behind and slid her hands up and down your sides and traced circles on you as you moaned slightly. 

"welcome home baby." you turned and kissed her 

"mmm, couldn't wait to see you either."