Preggers

You and Ruby have been trying through agency's to get pregnant, you of course will be carrying the baby. Because Ruby is in the middle of her new show oitnb. She's been very busy, which leaves you at home a lot. Very much free time, but this morning felt different.
You woke with a bad headache and the feeling of vomiting. You ran to the bathroom holding your mouth, and finally letting a rip.
Chunks everywhere.
"Ugh." You groan not realizing
"Uh! Ugh! Oh my god!?" You jump up as it hit you that this could be a sign
You rip open the packaging of the unused pregnancy test and peed even though you didn't have to.
you held you breath, "and now we wait." You say getting up from the toilet
**2 minutes later**
You called Ruby.
"Baby! Baby!!" You scream on the line
"What?! What's going on?" She sounded worried
"I think this is it!"
"What?! What?"
"Ruby! This is it!"
"Oh my god y/n! You mean it?" I can hear her smiling over the phone
"I think so! I just took a test let me see!"
You walk over to the test laying on the bathroom counter and slowly pick it up.
+
"AHHHHAHAHA RUBY! IM GONNA BE A MOMMY!!! WERE FONNA BE MOMMYS!!"
You scream jumping up and down
"baby!!! Yay!!!! I love you!!! I'm so excited!" She laughs and yells over the phone. You sent her a picture of the positive baby stick.
After you both calm down Ruby told you to watch the talk show she was attending in 30 minutes so when you and her hung up, you turned the tv show on.

"Welcome everyone! So glad to be here and today we have a very special guest! Actress and model, Ruby rose!" The crowd cheers

"Hello!" She smiles and waves

"Ruby you look beautiful!"
"Thank you, as do you."

"I was told by my producer you have news that simply couldn't wait?"

"Yes!" She smiles brightly
"And what is that?"

The screen behind them turns to the positive picture of the stick. The picture I sent Ruby.

She stands from the couch she was sitting on and yells
"IM GONNA BE A MOMMY!!" She wipes a tear and sits back down with the crowd cheering uncontrollably.
"Congratulations!"
"Thank you!"
"Shout out to the lovely wife at home y/n! Job well done!" The interviewer said clapping his hands.
Ruby looks at the camera and says
"Love you y/n can't wait to be home!"

And after everything calmed down and you stopped crying, the interview went on about the show and Ruby and yours love life.
You were so lucky to have a wife like her.