Love bug.

You were 7 months pregnant with your baby girl, and Ruby was being an amazing mother to your non born baby, and to you.

"Baby!" You yell out frustration in between breaths because you knew you were gonna be late for work.
Fat and tired from all the running around. You couldn't find your wallet,
"Yes my love?" Ruby comes out of the bedroom. "I can't find my wallet or my keys I'm gonna be so late." You say still searching.
"There downstairs with the lunch I packed you." She smiles and you sigh of relief,
"I love you."
"I love you."  She kisses your cheek
You go downstairs in a hurry you rush out the door and into your car and drove to work.

At work---

"Hi Bella!" You smile at your little cancer patient smiling brightly back at you.
You were a pediatrician at the local children's hospital.
"I'm just gonna check your blood pressure and temperature and then we will be all done!" You smile
When your done with Bella you walk down the hall fixing your scrubs that you barley fit in anymore because of the baby weight.
"Dr.y/n! Come quick!" A nurse yelled out.
You run down the hall to the room and a little boy was gasping for air, crying and calling do his mom.
"What's his name?!" You yell to the nurse putting a oxygen mask over his mouth to help him catch his breath,
"Zach, age 6 he might be having an asthma attach." The nurse shouts back going through his papers
"Might be?! How the hell do you not know?!?" You scream in frustration
"He's not my patient!" The nurse says
"Listen Zach. Buddy. Listen your going to be okay. You need to take big breaths."
After a few seconds of him finally gasping for air again he slowly started going back normal.
His mom comes running in.
"Zachary! Oh my god. My baby." She runs to him
"Oh my god. Thank you." She says to you
You smile and walk out of the room.
You started walking back to my next patients room when you felt a sharp pain in my stomach.
"Fuck." You whisper to myself.
You look down and it looks like You just peed yourself
You knew this wasn't right because you were suppose to be due in almost 5 more weeks.
Your assistant comes to you as you stand in shock.
"Oh my god! Dr your water just broke!" She yells "um. Can. You. Uh. Please. Call my wife? She's suppose to be leaving for Paris today. I can't deliver this baby alone." You say to her calmly as a tear strolls down your cheek.