Study session

You were assigned a science project In school and you weren't able to pick your partners. You got a girl named Ruby, you had no idea what you were signed up for.

**knock knock.***

"Y/n!!! Your friend is here!" Your mom yells from the bottom of the stairs 
"Coming!"
You open the door and check your hair to make sure your looking alright.
"Hey!" You say nicely
You and Ruby have never met until now.
"Eh, hey!" She smiles looking you up and down
"Um, please, come in." You say opening the door.
She was wearing a white button up with some jeans. Youve never been so amused by a girl before, your mother and father are very strict in religion. No homosexually.
But you couldn't help but give her a few extra glances
She walks in shaking your moms hand introducing herself, Ruby was tall with short brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. She had tattoos running up and down her arms which your mom saw and immediately regretted the decision of letting you have a friend over, both of your parents are very. Very. Strict.
"Nice to meet you." She smiles as her beautiful accent rolls off of her tongue.
"Okay mom, uh, we're gonna go upstairs." You brake the awkward silence and looks.
"Ruby, will you be staying for dinner?" Your mother says quickly before you both could escape the conversation.
"Well, if that's alright with you?"
"Of course. Plenty for everyone." She smiles
We continue walking upstairs,
Your house was massive, beautiful white marble floors and modern furniture, big artwork hanging.
"Beautiful house." She says looking around in amazement.
"Thanks."
After all the twists and turns you both reach your room,
"Wow, and it's only you and your parents living here?" She questions examining the rooms
"Uh, yeah." I shrug
"By the way love, I'm Ruby."
She winks
"I'm y/n."
"I know who you are." She smirks at the corner of her face and looks around the room once more before sitting next to you on your bed
"How do you know me? And I have never even seen you before?" You question
"Because how can one miss another's beauty?"
"I'm asking myself that as of right now." You shoot back.
"Hmm.. Y/n are you flirting with me?" She smirks
"Uh, no! What?"
"No I think you are!" She giggles
"I am not!"
"Are too."
"So what if I am?"
"Your adorable."
All you could do was blush back.
You both began on the project and didn't get too far into it, for you it was hard to concentrate on anything but Ruby. You hit your lip looking at her and she glanced up to see your hungry eyes wanting her more and more by the minute.

She grabs your face and kisses you hard with you being shocked at first but kissing back right after.
After a couple of minutes pass you were on top of Ruby kissing her neck and then back up to her lips.
"Ugh." She groans
You started grinding on her making her squirm. Until she flipped you both other and hovered above your body.
She kissed you hard and sucked on your neck and bit your bottom lip.
You moaned a bit, and she started unbuttoning your shirt
"Wait wait." You say stopping the tense make out
"Oh, y/n I'm sorry." She says hopping off of you and liking her lips
"No. No I like it. I do. It's just I've never."
"Been with a girl?"
"Well yeah. But I've never done it with anyone before." You blush

"Oh. Well there's time for everything." She winks

"Girls! Time for dinner!" Your mom calls

You and Ruby walk downstairs to the table where both of our plates were prepared.
We sat down and your parents on the other side of the table.
Once you were settled and making small talk, Ruby put her hand on your thigh making you squirm a bit. Then she started tracing circles and going further up your leg.
Sooner or later she had managed to higher her hand in your pants and started rubbing you through your panties.
You were squirming and every once and a while your mom would look over worried.
When dinner was over and Ruby was packing her things You kissed her one last time
"Give me your number." She said handing you her phone.
You gave her your number and walked her out.