New girlfriend

This is pretty long.... Sorry if it's too long I kinda got to caught up in it.. Next one will be much shorter.!  I also need ideas! This is kinda a dry one.. ALSO I didn't proof read, so if I said me instead of y/n so sorry!

This was new to you, having a girlfriend. Your a model for vogue and travel all around the world to be in run way shows. And met the love of your life, Australian actress and model, Ruby rose. You and Ruby have been dating for about 2 years now. And she still has never met your parents, your parents don't know your gay, and Ruby doesn't realize you haven't told them. So it's been a stressful situation for you lately. Your parents wanting to see you and know what's going on in your big new life, and Ruby, just wanting to meet your parents and the place you grew up in.

(- two days before you were suppose to fly back (to wherever you grew up) to from New York where you and Ruby both live currently)

"Hey baby.." Ruby says as she walks through the front door of your apartment in Brooklyn over looking all of New York,
"Hey babe." You sigh. You were doing homework. Your a not a lot younger than Ruby, but since she became so successful she never truly needed college. But since you never were apart of media until Ruby you had to finish college. And homework took a lot of time.
"Aww baby.. I love when you wear your glasses you look so cute!!" She smiles walking towards the kitchen island where I was doing homework. I put my pencil down and smile back at her watching her put the groceries away.
You couldn't help but stare. She's beautiful. Fuck beautiful. She's sexy.
"Mhhmmm.. Ruby?" You say in a hungry tone
"Y/n?" She continues putting away groceries not acknowledging your gesture.
You walk over to her and put your hands on her hips running up and down, leaving little love bites down her neck. She finally got the hint.
Ruby turns quickly and picks me up on the counter tearing my white collared button up shirt off. Sucking on my neck and lightly biting my bottom lip I wanted her. No I needed her.
She squeezed your butt firmly and you let out a small moan knowing that's her favorite turn on. You lay back on the counter completely knocking all the books you were studying only a few minutes ago to the floor as Ruby slowly takes your shorts off leaving you in your panties, soaked. She smirks at you and kisses around your area, and then she kisses. You scream at her touch.

-morning before your suppose to be flying home for a week to see your parents for the first time in a two years.)

You opened your eyes slowly to rubys laugh. You smiled at how one persons laugh could change the course of your whole day. Sitting up in bed you realize that your... Was sore, how does she manage to make me sore EVERY time? Ignoring the uncomfortable situation you get out of bed and put on new underwear and one of rubys shirts just laying on her side of the bed.. You looked around in your room but rubys voice was obviously coming from the office across the hallway from yours and rubys bedroom, you peek your head in and you see the back of her head and the desk phone resting on her shoulder as she replied short answers back as someone was obviously talking a lot.
You went downstairs and went on my laptop, ate an apple. And then checked your email. Lots of business encounters and runway offers, You are a model after all.. Then you run into an email you were anticipating... (Y/m/n)
Your mom.
"Hey honey bunch! Can't wait to see you tomorrow! We should be at the airport around 2pm I know your flight doesn't land until 5 but your father and I wanna be sure we're on time! Love love you!"

You love your mom, but telling her your gay. Was not on the to do list.
You sit contemplating whether to respond or not, until your thoughts were interrupted by Ruby kissing your cheek.
"Good morning my love." You say softly
She doesn't say anything she just shoots a quick smile until turning to the coffee pot refilling her mug.
"So, um, I have to talk to you about something." I scratch my neck and Ruby turns to me.
"What is it?" She smiles
"Um, well. My parents." I look at her dead in the eye.
"Yeah? What about them babe?" She giggles at what a big deal I'm making it sound.
"Well, uh they want me to go home for a week."
"Sounds wonderful baby. You haven't seen them in such a long time!" She sips her coffee
"Well I sorta told them I was dating someone. And they want to meet you."
"Oh! That's wonderful! I'm so excited!" She smiles brightly.
"Uh, well." I look down at the ground
"Except they don't know I'm a woman?" She sips her coffee looking at me sternly.
I feel her glare staring into my soul
"It never came up?" I look back up at her.
"Y/n!! How did this just not come up?!" She starts getting irritated.
"Baby! I'm just scared!" I cross my arms getting defensive.
"We will do this together. Because I love you. And I want to be with you forever. I want them to know me, feel comfortable with you being with me. Y/n you can't keep this from them. They will love me. " She says combing your hair behind your ear and kissing your forehead.
She was right.
God damn it she was always fucking right.
I smile up at her and she smirks back.
"You okay?" She chuckles at me wobbling over to the fridge to get something to drink.
"Shut up Ruby!" You yell blushing
"Baby girl! This happens everytime!" She's now laughing historically
She comes over to you and kisses you one more time with a smile across her lips. Then in the distance we could hear her office phone ring. She dashes off and I go back to my laptop making sure or tickets for tomorrow we're all okay.

-meeting the parents.)
-after plane ride (

Ruby and you get off the plane hand and hand. The fact that we were not swarmed by photographers and fans was very different. But kinda nice being under the radar for once.
I saw my mom and dad standing right in the front of a bunch of people meeting with there loved ones.
We walk over to them and I run to hug my mom then dad and then introduced ruby.

"Mom, dad this is Ruby. My girlfriend." I say confidently
"So nice to meet you finally." She smiles shaking both of their hands

"Nice to meet you Ruby." They both had a shocked looks on there faces but they soon faded to smiles.

Your dad grabbed rubys luggage and that contained both mine and her clothes. And we both had backpacks, we walked out of the airport.
Stressing over nothing.
And God damn it Ruby was right. AGAIN.