Never forget

9/11 we will never forget.❤️
I'm not sure if this is offensive in any kind of way. I really don't mean to make this out to be, but I really want to update everyday. I want to start being more on top of this. Please enjoy.

-----

You woke up earlier than usual, feeling chills up and down your back you knew something wasn't right. You've always had a very good sense. But you've never had such an emotional waking. You go downstairs and look at the clock as you pour your coffee. 7:00 o'clock.
Usually your not a morning person, you woke around 9 or 10 almost every morning. So 7 was unheard of.
You lived in a 4 bedroom apartment with Ruby rose. Your girlfriend of two years. And today marks your two year anniversary. You opened your laptop to do some work and relax, calm the nerves. But you couldn't shake them. 
Something wasn't right.
You called Ruby who was at a meeting in downtown, you knew she wasn't going to answer because it was a very important meeting she's been waiting for. It went to voicemail and you just hung up.
You took a shower trying to distract yourself from the feelings in the pit of your stomach.
Didn't work.
You are an apple, and by then it was only 7:30
You then turned the tv on.
And it happened.
Newscast appeared on the screen with. Frantic woman's face speaking quickly and scramming every last detail into a sentence of only a few words.
"The twin towers......."
"Everyone needs to find shelter were not certain of the next target."
I couldn't take much more. I was in shock I couldn't breathe.
I called Ruby.
Again. Again. Again.
No answer.
"Fuck!" You scream and grab a fist full of hair and then call her once more
"The number you have called is currently unavailable." You kept hearing the voicemail play back.
"No! Fuck!" You cry and scream.
You then heard loud thumps in the hallways of the apartment complex.
Screaming and crying
You started to panic.
Quickly you put shoes on look out the door at people, children and pets scramming out of the building. Kids scared because they see there parents crying and cats and dogs barking and screeching at the sight of all the people crammed into one hall.
You close the door. Overwhelmed with all the people.
**ring ring.. Ring ring** your phone buzzed in your hand and quickly you answer
"Ruby?" You scream
"Y/n? Baby?! Listen I'm coming to you! Stay in the house! I'm coming baby I love -"
The line ended.
Tears stained my cheeks and You walked back and fourth for hours. Hours You stayed there.

Not knowing what was going on beyond my apartment walls you sat staring at the pictures of you and Ruby hanging on the white walls.

It was already 10 o'clock and you were holding on to hope.
"Ruby has to be coming? Right?"
You whisper to your self
"She can't leave me."
A tear trails down your face.

The building was empty, everyone had cleared out hours ago. But you, completing rubys request. stayed put.

You began to be hopeless. Like waiting for Ruby to come home wasn't happening.

Suddenly. Your 15 story apartment building.
Was collapsing down to the ground.
The floor crumbling from beneath you. You could hear Slight screams coming from the outsides and sirens from fire trucks and police cars ringing. You quickly. Ran to the door hoping you could make it.
But you didn't.
You fell down 8 stories and then fell in between a refrigerator and a door. And that's all you remember.

- "over here!" You hear a loud heavy raspy voice say and then a light flash between your closed eyes.
You feel your body being lifted, but your eyes still shut ache.
Then soon you could feel the setting change, you heard screams and people calling out family members names hoping to hear them call back. Children yelling "mommy?"
You could no longer smell fresh oxygen, the dust coated your sticky wet skin heavily enough to be able to scrape it off with your finger nails.
You feel yourself being lifted into a ambulance.
"Excuse me? Is this her?" The same raspy voice I heard from earlier say.
"Oh my god. Yes! That's her!  thank you thank you!"  You hear rubys silky voice tremble.
"Y/n." She says softly sniffling her tears back. And putting her hand on the top of my dust filled hair.
"My love. I'm so sorry." She cries
The doors of the ambulance close and You feel the ground start to move again.
The paramedics start treating your burns and cuts all up and down your body.  You move my body to Ruby and crack your eyes open as best as you can.
"I love you."
"I love you." She says back lightly grabbing your hand.
Numbing.
Being calm, and sitting still. Is not something those feel when in a traumatic situation.

"Here lies. (Y/f/n) (y/l/n) . Born (y/d/o/b) died September 11."

"Y/n. I will never forget you my beautiful baby. I love you and can't wait to meet you in heaven someday." Ruby cries