"Hey bitch wassup."

"Hey Jake, you seem really chirpy today." I exclaimed in a high pitched voice to which he rolled his eyes and opened the door wide enough for me to get in. Aaron house was nice and gave off a homey feeling. The walls were cream coloured with photos or paintings hung on it. The floor carpeted with a soft beige coloured carpet. The hall consisted of two black sofas with a table in the middle and two single seat sofas along with a huge led TV was hung on the wall.

As I entered the hall, I was greeted with Alicia, Riley, Laura ,Sam Ryan,Chris, Zain and Aaron. They were sitting on the black sofas and I went and sat on one of the single seat sofas.

"Bitch what took you so long?" Alicia asked.

"I actually forgot that I had to come here." I rubbed the back of my neck and Laura snorted.

"Anyways now that you are here we can start eating now. I am starving." Ryan whined and we all went to the kitchen to see the table was filled with food. Pancakes, waffles, pizzas, fries, spaghetti, fruits, juice and other drool worthy things. I licked my lips instantly feeling hungry and as if on queue my stomach grumbled.

I sat beside Alicia who was sitting beside Chris then Zain, Riley, Laura, Jake, Sam , Ryan and Aaron sitting across me.

"Let's dig in." I exclaimed and we attacked the food and ate as if this was first saw something like this. It was 2:50 and I guess no one had eaten breakfast yet.

Jake , Ryan and Zain were having competition of who can eat the most. They were stuffing food in their mouth and scattering it everywhere. Sam was stealing some fries from Laura's plate when she got caught and got a slap on her head. Chris and Alicia were arguing over the last piece of pizza when Riley grabbed it from the box and stuffed it inside her mouth in one go. Chris glared at her and Alicia was still shocked by this but later she attacked Riley while Chris was trying to pry her off of her. However I was shoving the pancakes with chocolate syrup and enjoying the view. Aaron was eating fried chicken and watched them with amusement shining in his eyes.

After a while Zain started coughing and Riley patted him on his head.

"Easy boy." She offered him a glass of water. He gulped it but on the half way he spat all the water on Chris's face  and vomited all the food he ate on his chest.

"Urg*vomit* Ugh *vomit* Uh." Zain vomited and Chris had a look of disgust and anger on his face. Everyone stopped eating as the scene was really disgusting and intriguing too. Seeing Zain, Alicia also vomited as she can't handle smell of vomit. Guess on who did she vomit? Chris.

Thank god she did not vomit on me.

By the time she finished Chris's whole body was covered with vomit and he looked disgusting. I covered my mouth with my hand to stifle my laugh but burst out when Aaron and Jake started laughing.

"Oops." Zain and Alicia muttered simultaneously after they rubbed their mouths with tissue. Chris face was red and his nostrils flared, he got up from his seat silently and rushed to the closest bathroom. After a few minutes, the sound of vomit was heard and we laughed while I high fived Alicia. Chris cursed her and Zain from the bathroom.

After our laughing session and cleaning the mess that we had created. We were now sitting on the floor in a circle with a bottle in the middle waiting for Chris to come. Yup, Chris is still in the bathroom taking a shower for 2 hours and 30 minutes. That's how long it took us to clean the kitchen.

"Chris you fucking idiot, if you don't get out of the fucking bathroom in five fucking minutes. Then I am going to come and fucking chop off your balls." Alicia yelled and Jake glared at her.

"You are not looking at his dick." She rolled her eyes and after exactly five minutes Chris trotted in the hall wearing a basket ball shorts with a t-shirt.

"Finally." I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air in a dramatic way and Chris protested.

"Hey! It's not my fault that they vomited on me and it smells like shit." We all looked at each other and started laughing remembering how he was covered in vomit.

"You still smell like vomit." Aaron commented and he huffed but sat down.

"Ok let's start." With that we started playing Never Have I Ever. I spinned the bottle and it landed on Sam.

"Never have I ever kissed someone from the same sex." I and Riley looked at each other and took the shot glass which had beer in it and drank it.

"What?" I asked Aaron, Ryan and Chris who were looking at us as if we came from space.

"You kissed a girl?!" Aaron exclaimed and we both nodded.

"It was a dare." I informed.

"It was a drunken mistake." Riley explained and we spinned the bottle again which landed on......Zain

"Never have I ever fucked a machine." He said and Ryan took the shot. I looked at him bewildered.

"You had sex with a machine." He nervously chuckled and replied.

"You see I was drunk and really turned on, so I had sex with my vacuum cleaner." I mentally gagged at the picture and Jake spinned the bottle and it landed on Alicia.

"Never have I ever had sex." I rolled my eyes at her confession and everyone drank the beer except.....Aaron.

Fuck don't tell me he never had sex.

Yes he didn't.

I don't know why but I felt a bit good  that he never had sex with another girl. It kinda made me feel....jealous

Ok this is getting too much

"What don't judge? I wanted to save myself for the right one." Awes were heard and he blushed rubbing the nape of his neck.

The rest of the night we played, ate and this time Chris sat really far away from Zain and Alicia. We laughed as we saw his expression when I said that he should sit beside Zain . It was priceless.

It was 11 now and I was at my house, in my dark room standing beside the window staring at the moon and the brightest stars which reminded me of my parents. I inhaled the cigarette that was held between my index and middle finger. A burning sensation hit my throat and I exhaled the smoke. I put off the cigarette and close my window drawing the curtains. I jumped on my bed and pulled the covers up to my chin.

I miss you Mom and dad.

***********

Hello TesoroS, how r u ? I know I updated after a longggggg time but its a Long chap. I hope you like it and it didn't bore you. Nothing special in this chap but I will change the plot a bit in the upcoming chaps. Tell me about what you think!!

Question: Fav quote from wattpad?

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love
Ishtara😍😍😚😚