"She told me I shouldn't trust Jack. He's hers, still. She told me something's I think are half true too but I'm not going into detail." I whispered sadly.

"Why would you believe her? Jack has a major crush on you! Taylor even said so."

"But how do we even know they're telling the truth. We barely even know them!" I exclaimed.

She slapped me in a second.

"Sorry." She laughed, "I needed to do that because those are Bethany's words not yours and you hit me too!" She shouted again.

"Ah Macy! Lower your voice!" I grabbed my head again my cheek didn't hurt a lot.

I deserved the hit for hitting her. She's right. She's always right.

"Oops." She said.

"You're right." I said.

"Aren't I always?"

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes.

"So should we bail?"

"School already started so yeah." I replied.

Something warm was stirring in my stomach and coming up my throat. I ran to Macy's restroom and threw up. It wasn't exactly pleasant.

It happened about two more times.

Macy went to get me pills and took care of me the rest of the day. I went home about 8 p.m. perfectly fine so my parents didn't catch anything.

-----------------------------

I woke up feeling good enough to go to school. I threw on ripped skinny jeans, a hoodie, black vans, and I left my hair down. My waves this morning looked pretty enough. I put little makeup on and grabbed breakfast.

When I got to school. There was Jack waiting in my parking spot.

I got out, "Hey." I said in a low voice I didn't know what I had done to him yet or if I should trust him.

"Hey." He said flashing a small smile. "Feeling okay?"

"Yeah." I replied trying to be casual. "Did I do anything to you at the party?" I blurted.

"Other than tell me off for getting some dude away from you, you're fine." Ugh he's so forgiving and adorable this isn't even fair.

"Sorry." I said in a hushed tone.

"It's okay. It's not like you knew." He smiled at me. There he goes making this impossible not to trust him. I need to know.

"Are you still dating Bethany?" The words rambled out of my mouth. They weren't supposed to.

His expression changed to confused and disappointed.

"No. Why would you think that? We broke up, she tweeted it to the world." He said looking at his shoes now.

"No reason. Sorry, I didn't mean to say that."

"Let's just go inside now." He suggested.

"Yeah."

We broke apart. I was walking to my locker. Guys I didn't know the names of we're flashing me smiles and winking. Ew.

I opened my locker and a note fell out. It read:

Jack is mine. Don't forget or your life will be living hell. He doesn't like you, you piece of trash. -Kisses Bethany

Now I could tell she was desperate for him and lied. I brushed of the living hell thing my life already was one with her in it.