Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 5

Magsimula sa umpisa

"The B word" I said and he nodded. Understanding now, he leaned against my car beside me. He lightly grabbed my hand, looking at the indents. "It works better then biting your tongue. Tried it once, talked like daffy the duck for a week" I said and he chuckled. Rubbing small circles around the indents. Sending shivers threw my body.

"A-are you here t-to watch d-d-derrek" I stuttered out, breaking the silence as he grabbed my other palm to circle. "Yeah, Can I sit by you?" he asked, bringing my palm up to his lips. His soft, perfect pink lips grazed my open palm. Sending my body into a frenzy.

He dropped my hand picking up my other hand. My breathing grew heavy, as his eyes connected with mine. Staying connected with mine, as he brought the other hand to his lips. Actually pressing his lips to my palm, it made me bite my lower lip. "Can I?" he whispered, his breath fanning over my palm as he light dropped it. "S-Sure" I stuttered out, and a small smirk played on those lips. That just seconds ago, were pressed against my palm. "Lead the way" he said and I nodded. I started walking, sensing him near me the whole time. My breathing was still heavy, but beginning to become normal really quickly. As we got to the bleachers, I climbed up the steps.

"The babies back" Ashley sneered, Gina nodding in agreement. Happy to make the head cheerleader, send a jab my way. I went to clench my fist, when I felt Damien's hand in mine. I gasped at the softness, but I loved it. I noticed Sara and Kayda send glances towards are clasped hands, a blush appeared on my face. Kane didn't notice anything, his gaze concentrated on the game. His shaggy brown hair, messed up as the wind blew it around. I smiled looking at him, Damien slid his hand away from me.

The emptiness I felt when his hand was gone, left me broken. It was odd, but then he must of felt the same way, because minutes later his hand was in mine again. I smiled a genuine smile at him, that he returned. I turned to the game again, when the game finally finished I high tailed it out of there. Kayda and Sara understanding, saying there boyfriends can take them home. I left without telling, Damien good bye but I couldn't face Derrek. I buckled Kane in, and as I drove home grinning of the feeling of Damien's hand in mine made me feel so...complete?

----*----*----*----*----

Once we got home, Kane was done with are bonding time. I know this between the way, he ran away from me, and the way he said "I love you, but we need time to be by ourselves" as he ran away. I walked to my room, and slid into my bed. I turned on my music, and blared it. Moments later, I heard a bang and I jumped up. Running to my window, and yanking it open. I saw Damien's head poking out his own window, a smirk on his face.

"I need to talk to you" he yelled.

"Okay, meet me by the fence in the back yard" I yelled and shut my window. Running downstairs, excitement bubbling in my stomach. "Hey" I said breathless as I got to the fence. "Umm, I got to tell you this before I chicken out. Like I always do, but I wanted to know if you would go on a date with me" he mumbled and I grinned.

"I would love too" I said, and he let out a sigh of relief.

"Great. Im not used to asking people on dates. They usual just want me, you know?' he said and I giggled, biting my lower lip. "Don't do that" he groaned and I looked confused at him. "Do what?" I asked, biting my lip out of nervousness. Bad habit, need to quit.

"Biting your lip, its makes you lips so...kissable" he said and I smiled. I leaned towards him, braveness taking over.

"Then kiss me" I suggested. A grin spread on his face, as he leaned forwards. His lips touched mine for a moment before I ripped away. Laughing and running inside. I heard him curse, as I laughed at my teasing. I touched my lips, smiling at the difference between the kisses. Derrek yanked out the helpless needy me, making the kiss between us full of need. While Damien, Damien yanked the bad girl, teaser out of me. The kiss between us nothing but lust, and sexual. I walked to my room, sticking my ear plugs and without trying to, drifting too sleep.

Derrek P.O.V

"Where's Damien" I hollered storming in to my house, anger building inside of me. "Out back. Baby what's wrong?" my mom asked, braiding my sisters wig. I stomped out back, I was going to yank open the door, when I saw a site that stopped me cold. Jerry leaning towards Damien. Her black hair tumbling off her shoulder, the way the sun hit it making it look so soft. \

Then there lips connected for a moment before she ripped away. Her laughter, loud and contagious as she ran inside. Damien looked dazed as he walked inside. I grabbed him by the cuff of his collar and slammed him against the kitchen wall. Breaking his daze, as anger ignited inside of him. "Put me the fuck down, Derrek" he growled and I dropped him. "Why the fuck did you kiss MY girl" I snarled, and his eyes narrowed.

"No, your girl is the bitch that almost made her so mad that she cried. that's your girl" he growled and I glared.

"You pursue this thing you got going on, ill tell her about the small bet we made" I said and his jaw clenched. "No you fucking wont" he snarled and I smirked.

"Try me, Bro" I said and he pushed me against the wall.

"You don't scare me" he said walking away.

My smirk disappeared, as it was replaced with a straight line. My stomach did a flip flop, hoping Damien fell for my threat. He had too, because I had to have Jerry. The kiss we had was magical, and she loved it. I walked out of the kitchen, my mom looking puzzled. "What are you boys fighting over now?" she asked, and I shrugged. I walked upstairs, not before hearing her mutter boys. I walked to my room, slamming the door shut. Thinking of a plan to get Jerry to like me, and not my brother. Im the better choice, Right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damien, and Jerry together at last..? Hehe.

Well let's hope, Derrek doesn't ruin that!

Oh, Yeah I love the F.U.N by spongebob song, one of my FAVorites!

So...Who likes Kane..?

I do, ain't he a cutie, he's based off my own nephew(:

Also If anyone cares, I cried at the end of school. :(

So sad, Im gunna miss those school friends, you know thats all they'll ever be are people you talk to in school.

Blah. Im done now with my ranting and raving, Haha.

COMMENT, VOTE, or FANN! Mwuahaha, Now BYEE!

Love you all, for being my dedicated fans! :D