Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 5

Start from the beginning

"F is for FRIENDS who do stuff together" we sang.

"U is for YOU and ME" we pointed at each other.

"N is for ANYWHERE and ANYTIME at all DOWN here in the deep blue SEA" we screamed the last part. Kane singing along, we all laughed sitting back down are faces finding the T.V again.

"And I will repeat myself, How old are you guys?" my dad asked again.

"Im four" Kane said, turning around and holding four fingers up for proof.

"16" I said.

"16" Kayda said.

"16 and a half" Sara said.

"Does anyone else, notice the age difference?" My dad asked.

"Father all I see, are four kids, ranging in ages enjoying a wonderful, intelligent show together" I said, in my what was supposed to be superior voice.

"Umm, You call Sponge Bob 'Intelligent'. He lives in a pineapple and his best friend is a starfish" he said, and we all sent him a glare. Even Kane.

"Pineapples are healthy, and good for the body" I said.

"Patrick, and his friendship show what true friends are. And also the beneficial side of having a best friend" Sara explained.

"You also forgot to add, his loyalty and dedication to his job at the krusty crab. Teaches kids that they want to have jobs and be loyal to them" Kayda added.

"Don't forget he's a sponge" Kane hollered, making no sense what ever.

"You guys, are weird" my dad said, shaking his head and walking away.

"Hey what time is it" I said, and Sara checked her phone.

"We better get going" she said and we all stood up. I slipped on my shoes, and then slipped on Kane's. We walked to my car, and buckled Kane in. Sara slipped in back beside him, and Kayda called shot gun. The drive was short, and we got there quickly. I got Kane out and we walked towards the area where there were playing at.

They were practicing when we got there, and my eyes widened. No one mentioned that DERREK was on the team. I stopped cold, and Kayda eyes widened. So did Sara's and while Wes and Cody looked confused we ran a little ways a way. "You guys, HES here" I whispered yelled, and they looked apologetic. "I forgot he was on the team, and Gina should be here soon too. Im so sorry, Jerry" Sara apologized. I took a deep breath and shook away the feeling in my stomach. "Ill be okay" I said and they nodded.

We walked back, climbing on the bleachers. As we settled into the seat, Kane was watching intently as the game began. A few moments later, Gina waltzed over. Ashley standing beside her, laughing about who knows what. "Hey Girls" Gina said, waving a high towards us. Gina whispered something in Ashley's ear, and pointed towards me. There laughter, was really loud and was getting on my nerves. "What did you say about me Gina?" I asked, stepping off the bleachers. Handing Kane too, Kayda. "Nothing, Nothing. Just that your baby looks a lot like you. You got the pregnancy fat away, FAST" she said laughing and I clenched my teeth.

"He's my baby brother" I said threw clenched teeth.

"Whatever you say, you don't even have a mom here" she said laughing and my eyes widened. The jab hitting me hard. I shoved past her, as she laughed louder. "She's going to go cry like wittle baby" Gina chanted, and I clenched my fist together. My nails digging into my palms as I walked away. I walked towards my car, and leaned against it. Closing my eyes, trying to calm down when I heard his voice.

"Hey Boy, what's wrong?" Damien called. I opened my eyes, as he waved the blonde away from him and jogged over by me. My eyes roamed his body, he looked gorgeous like usual. In raggedy blue jeans, and a wife beater. His hair was disheveled, and as he neared me he ran a hand threw it. "Nothing, Just your brothers girlfriend is the biggest bench ever" I groaned, rubbing my hands together. The indents my nails made, red and sore. "Bench?" he asked confused.