'No wait! I know I can-'

'Can what??! Enough is enough jackson. Let me go.' I cut him off,trying to pull away from his grip. I didn't want to hear anything he had to say anymore. I just wanted to leave.

'Please Riannon.. I do love you. Please believe me.'

'Are you fucking kidding me right now jackson? What about Jiyeon? Who is she to you then? Care to explain?' My eyes were filled with tears again, and I finally managed to escape his hold as I ran away from him. Heads turned towards us as he came running behind me. 'Riannon. Wait!'

I was almost at the bottom of the stairs when I saw Jinyoung coming towards me, his features filled with worry. His glance shifted to Jackson behind me and for the first time, I saw anger brewing beneath his usually calm demeanour. He pulled me into his arms and skimmed over my tear stained face before a look of resolution settled in those eyes.

'What did you do to her Jackson?' His tone,deathly calm.

'Fuck off. It's none of your business.' Jackson said through gritted teeth.

I tugged on the sleeves of Jinyoung's coat, not wanting to cause any further trouble. 'Leave it. Let's go,' I told him softly. He nodded his head hesitantly and was about to turn when Jackson grabbed his arm. 'No, you're not taking her anywhere.'

Before I could even comprehend what was happening, Jinyoung raised his fist and punched him across his face. Jackson was taken by surprise and fell over, his lip bleeding. He stood up immediately but didn't make any attempt to fight back.
'Stay away Jinyoung. You don't even know anything.'

'Maybe not but I know enough that Riannon doesn't deserve to shed a single tear for anyone.' He turned away from him and pulled me along with him as we walked towards the doors. As I took a look at Jackson, I could see Jiyeon appearing at his side, glaring at him and her head whirled around towards me, hatred in those eyes.

It isn't my problem anymore. She can have him.

I followed Jinyoung silently as we finally reached the car. He didn't say a word as we drove off but I could feel his fury simmering beneath the surface. The drive back home was quiet, I didn't really have the right words to start the conversation anyways.

When we arrived at my apartment,he took a long deep breath and looked at me, his eyes softening as he calmed down. 'I'm sorry if I made you feel uneasy. I was just so angry.'

'It's okay Jinyoung. I can never thank you enough for always being there for me.' I smiled at him.

'Anything as long as you're happy. I'd like to see more of your smile, that's all,' he said, with honesty in his voice. 'Would you care to tell me what happened though, if you don't mind? I really want to help in any way I can.'

I couldn't really hide it from him anymore so I ended him telling him everything, feeling a bit of the burden slip off as he listened patiently through it all.

'It doesn't make sense but it also doesn't change the fact that he shouldn't have done that to you.'

'I guess so but I just wanna forget about it all now. I feel emotionally drained,' I grimly said, feeling tired of all the constant hurt that I've been through these past few weeks. I opened my door,craving to go to my bed and get a good rest after such a terrible night.

He stepped out as well and walked me to the front steps of my building, still deep in thought.'I know you'll be okay Riannon. You are a strong woman. And I will always be there to pull you up if you need a hand.'

I smiled at him. Why couldn't there be more guys like him? He really was an amazing person and he deserved to find a good girl someday.

'Thank you Jinyoung.'

He bade good bye, promising that he would make up for the bad night with a day out coupled with lots of food the following day. I couldn't help grinning as I climbed up the staircase to my apartment. Well at least I had something to look forward to.

I changed and flopped into bed, my cat crawling next to me as if sensing the cloud of distress hanging over my head. I smiled as he purred while licking my face and settling on the spot next to my pillow.

Yeah. He's right. You'll be okay.

I tried my best, hope you liked it. ^^
By the way, has anyone watched 'One's' new music videos? His visuals are really no joke and not to mention his amazing talent as well! Glad to see him finally make his debut. Been waiting for so long.

Anyways, thank you for reading. Do comment and let me know your thoughts ❤

 Do comment and let me know your thoughts ❤