|| 32 ||

Grayson's POV

I drove back to her house to grab a few things. I walked outside and there he was.

"How's she doing?" Keenan smirked.

I threw him to the ground.

"You think this is funny? You think getting redemption is by beating her up? You could potentially kill the girl you claim you 'love'."

"Because she deserves me. Not you. You are a piece of trash. She can do so much better."

"Oh but you are?"

I saw his friends come back.

"Who wants to take the first punch?" I prepped myself.

I threw them against the bushes and punched them left and right. They got rekt so they stayed on the ground and gave up. But Keenan wasn't done.

"Don't come near me or her ever again. And we'll be okay." I threatened.

I kicked him once more before getting into the car and going back to the hospital. I sat in the waiting room for a few hours.

"Did you call me?" KJ asked.

"Aria's in the hospital."

"What why?"

"Keenan stopped by the house. She opened the door and he just beat her."

"Shit, I just got service in the forest. How am I gonna get back soon? I'd feel bad for leaving the guys."

"It's okay. I can take care of her for you while you're gone. Do what you need to do."

"I'll be back tomorrow."

"KJ, it's okay."

He sighed, "Okay. Keep me updated."

"I will."

"Thanks." he hung up.

"Family of Aria Argenal?" a nurse walked out.

I stood up and walked over.

"Her family's not in the state right now, so they asked me to come."

Please believe me. Please believe me.

"Okay, well." she began.

Thank god.

"Luckily, nothing major was damaged. She's gonna have to stay over night so that we can monitor her."

"Okay."

"So what we're gonna do now is let her rest up and you may come visit her tomorrow."

"Her family wanted me to give you a list of people that aren't allowed to visit her, if that's okay."

"You can put all of that in the forms here."

She handed me a clipboard with a bunch of paperwork.

"Okay."

"You can just drop this off at the front desk once you're done." she walked away.

I sat down and called Ethan.

"Yo."

"I need you to come down to the hospital."

"What? Why? Are you okay? Is Aria okay?"

"I'm fine. I'll explain once you get here... wait... can you come? Or are you with your womanz?"

"I just got off the phone with her."

"Okay, well, will you please come? I need you to help me fill out these forms."

"Sure."

"So, what happened?" he asked once he got here.

"First, Keenan and his friends beat me up. Then Aria found me outside and that's where I've been. And then she put ice packs on me to help with the bruising, went out to get snacks, the doorbell rang, she went to open it. Keenan came by, beat her up, left, and here we are."

"Yikes." he looked at me, "okay so what are these forms?"

"I filled out the basic information. Her name, date of birth, number, her parents' number, KJ's number, address, and that's about it."

He took the clipboard and started filling stuff out.

"How do you know all of this about her?" I asked.

"Because we're actually friends."

"How am I suppose to know what she's allergic to if she's never told me?"

"Talk to her about life every now and then maybe?" he sassed.

"We got to know each other in the car earlier."

It's kind of funny because he has no idea what I'm talking about.

"How's she doing?"

"She has to stay over night for them to monitor her. Nothing major was damaged."

"Thank god."

"We also need to put down who can and can't visit her. I don't need Keenan doing more damage than he already has."

He nodded and filled out the rest of the papers.

"Please keep a good eye on her." I told the front desk.

"Will do."