|| 28 ||

Aria's POV

We drove over to my house and noticed that the door was cracked open.

"Get behind me." Grayson said.

We slowly walked into the house.

"Who's here?" I asked.

"Chill out. It's just me." KJ walked out.

"What the hell? I thought you left."

"Change of plans."

"Why did you leave the door cracked open? I almost shit bricks."

"But you didn't did you?"

"Why are you still here?"

"My dudes wanted to hang out more. So I'm staying. It's been a good while since we've hung out. Plus, I don't trust you two here alone."

"Okay, first of all, stop."

"You aren't..."

"KJ." I glared at him.

Grayson awkwardly stood next to me.

"Are you at least using protection?"

"I'm going to my room now bye." I grabbed Grayson's hand and we went into my room.

I flopped onto the bed and turned on the TV.

"Are you still hungry?" Grayson asked.

"Depends on why you're asking. If you're asking so that you and I can fuck again, the answer is no. But if you mean actual food, then yes."

"I tried."

"You need to learn how to control yourself my dude."

He laid in bed with me.

"You can't even do that what do you mean?"

"You got me there."

"I always got you." he smirked.

"Ew." I looked at him.

Grayson's POV

I just wanna thank the school for moving her locker down to mine. Without her, I would-most likely- still be failing all my classes and not giving a shit about school.

"Let's order pizza then." I suggested.

She fell asleep again. How tired can one person be? I left a little note on her nightstand.

It wasn't too cold, but I pulled a blanket over her. I put my shoes on and walked out to the car.

"You don't plan on hurting her right?" KJ walked out.

"Of course not."

"You're not just using her for sex right?"

"She's changed me for the better. I promise you that."

"Grayson, I swear on my grave, if you hurt her, I will end you."

I put my hands up and walked out of the house.

I got to the stop sign until I saw Keenan jump right in the middle of the street. I stepped on the breaks.

"What the hell are you doing you fucking ass?" I screamed through the window and pulled over.

"Come out here and let's have a man-to-man talk."

"You're not a man." I scoffed.

"You're such an ass. Aria deserves so much better than you. But clearly she has low standards. A literal dumbass that girl is."

My blood was boiling. I stepped out of the car.

"At least she loves me." I smirked.

He got frustrated and punched me. Here we go again. Fists were being thrown everywhere, then I realized he brought some friends. I was at a disadvantage.

"Okay boys. We can stop now. I think he gets it." Keenan spat on me, "guess you're both dumbasses."

He smirked.

"I'm not done with you." I shouted.

"Of course you're not."

I began walking back to my car. My whole body was sore. But before I could open the door, I passed out.

Aria's POV

"Can you check and see if I have a package out there?" KJ asked.

"I mean I guess." I said and walked out the door to our mailbox and I saw someone on the ground. I went to help him up just to realize it was Grayson.

"Omigod. Grayson." I rested his head on my lap. "Grayson."

He slowly opened his eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He groaned, "not really."

"What happened?"

"Keenan happened. He was calling you names again and managed to get under my skin. I walked out and he started throwing hands. A few seconds later, I realized he brought backup and here we are."

"Let's get you back into the house and ice your bruises."