Epilogue

Today's the day. Today's the day I'm gonna marry him. The love of my life. The one I was forbidden to be in love with. The one I was away from for three years. The One, period.

Brandon.

Today's the day I marry Brandon.

That night I first saw Brandon in three years, a week after that we were back together, and it wasn't forbidden anymore. That was five years ago. We're now both 23 now. After we both graduated we moved back to California and moved in with each other, with Gracie. Brandon met Alex and Caleb, and they instantly took a liking to Brandon, which I was happy about.

"Ready, chika" I turned around to see Mariana and Caitlyn. When I introduced them to each other they were instantly best friends, which I was also happy about. I nodded.

I looked in the mirror one last time. My wedding dress looked just right on my body. I placed my hand over my flat stomach. "I can't wait to tell him." I said to them

"I can just imagine my brothers face. I bet he won't be able to stop smiling." Mariana laughed at her own words

"Let's go." I said

We walked downstairs and to the French doors where Jesus, Chris (Caitlyn's boyfriend), Gracie, and my dads, which are both walking me down the aisle.

Soon we heard the wedding march started playing and the French doors opened.

Gracie went first since she was the flower girl, then Jesus and Marian, then Chris and Caitlyn. Everyone then stood up. I wrapped one arm around one of my dad's arm. They gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before we started down the aisle.

Everyone's eyes were on me looking with happy emotions, but my eyes were attached on only one person. Brandon. When we got to the later they gave me another kiss on the cheek before I stood before Brandon.

We said our vows and it was time to say the 'I do's'

"Do you, Brandon Michael Foster, take Callie Marie Johnson to be you lawful wedded wife?"

"I do" Brandon answered without leaving my eyes

"Do you, Callie Marie Johnson take Brandon Michael Foster to be your lawful wedded husband?"

"I do"

"With the power invested in me I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Instantly Brandon pulled me into the most hypnotized kiss.

~

We stood there in the middle of the dance floor, while others danced around us. I lifted my head from his chest and looked at him. He looked down at me smiling.

"What?"

I smiled as I grabbed his hand and lead him to a more private place not as load. Once we stopped I turned around and smiled at him.

"What's up?" He asked

Instead of saying anything I grabbed his hand and placed it on top of my stomach. "Surprise" I said.

First his face held confusion, but then his face exploded like the fourth of July. "Really?" He asked "I'm gonna be a dad?"

"Yep"

Instantly his lips were on mine. I laughed as he picked me up around the waist and spun me around, while he still kissed me. Once he put me down he had the biggest smile on his face. He leaned his forehead against mine and entwined our fingers together.

"I love you, Callie Foster" He whispered to me

"I love you, too Brandon Foster"

"Always"

"Always"

It's over. 'You're Not Alone' is over. :(

I appreciate everyone of my readers, voters, and commenters. I could've never finished this story without you guys.

Give me ideas for my next story, and if you want it could be something other than a fan fiction. It could even be a one shot in general.

I love you guys,

Arianna <<<<<<33333