You're Not Alone ('The Fosters' Fanfiction)

The officer led me to the entrance and included me. I stepped outside the entrance and instantly saw Bill talking to two ladies, one of them in a police uniform.

Bill looked my way and gestured for me to come over.

I walked my way over and muttered a 'hey' to him

"Callie, this is Stef and Lena. They are going to be your new foster parents for a little while.

"Great" I muttered sarcastically

He sighed as he muttered something to the two ladies, Stef and Lena.

They both nodded as they turned towards me.

"Ready to go" Stef said

"Whatever" I muttered

I said 'bye' to Bill and headed to the car Stef and Lena were in.

I stayed silent the whole 25 minute car ride. Thy tried to ask me questions but I just shrugged or shook my head.

Once we made it to their house we got out. Their house was a brownish two-story house. I have to say I looked a lot better than my previous foster homes.

We walked up to the front door and walked in. We made it to the kitchen and I sat down on the end set of the island

"I'm gonna go pick up the kids, be back shortly." Stef said as she gave Lena a quick kiss and left

Lena started making food as we stayed in silence. Then Lena sat down in the seat beside me.

"You want to tell me about yourself. I think it would be nice to get to know you." Lena said

I chuckled at the bull she was saying. "Yeah right, you don't want to get to know me. Why don't you just drop the act." I said

"What are you tal-"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Your probably just like every foster home I have. You show Bill that your a nice foster parent. The first day I'm here you show me love and say you care about me. Then later you show your true colors. You start to hurt me. You start to abuse me physically and mentally. Well why don't you just drop the act because it's all just bull." I shy up from my seat and rushed out the back door.

I made my way to a tree and sat beneath it.

I hate when these homes have their little 'act'. Then I get hurt. I defiantly learned my leads on in the Olmeasteads.

The only ones who truly cared about me were Jude and my mother, but now they're both dead. So I have no one.

----------------------------------------------

This is my second The Fosters fan fiction

So how am I doing so far.

Comment. Vote. Share.

Love

Ari <3