Ends With Darkness

READ NOTE AT BOTTOM. IMPORTANT

I quickly shoved the phone to Brandons chest and started for indoors.

"Who was that?" Brandon asked as he followed only a foot behind me

"It doesn't matter. I have to go" I said then grabbed my jacket at the door

"Where are you going?"

"None of your business" I opened the front door only to have it closed immediately "Let me out" I said to Brandon as he stood in between the door and I

"Not until you tell me where you're going" he said crossing his arms and a serious expression on his face

"Like I said, it's none of your business" I repeated

"Either you tell me, or you don't leave at all"

I sighed in frustration "I have to do something"

"Like?"

"I have to see someone,okay?"

"Your boyfriend?" he asked with a hint of hurt in his eyes

"No" I sighed once again "My brother, I have to go help him"

"What do you need to help him with?" he asked

"It. Is. Not. Your. Business." I said through my clenched teeth

"Callie, if you're in trouble ill call my mom she can help."

"No cops" I rushed out

"She's not like that" be said

"No, if you call the cops they're going to go through my whole file,and see all the complaints made from him. You're gonna get me sent back to juvie while Jude is gonna be stuck in that house" I paused while I pushed Brandon out of the way and opened the door "I have to go"

"I'll help you" he said behind me

"No" I said turning back around to face him "Why don't you just go back to your girlfriend"

With that I turned back around and went one my way leaving a stunned looking Brandon behind.

Brandons POV

"Why don't you just go back to your girlfriend" Was the last thing she said before she turned around and left.

Just then my phone buzzed in my pocket. I sighed as I pulled it out to see that Talya texted. I unlocked my phone and read it.

Hey B, y don't u come over 2night and we can have some 'us' time -Talya

I looked back up in the direction Callie left.

I knew what I had to do now.

(I thought about stopping here, but since I haven't updated in awhile leaving you guys ill treat you to more)

I stuffed my phone back in my pocket and ran in Callies direction.

I had no idea where she was going, or what she was planning on doing, but one thing was for sure. She wasn't doing it on her own.

After running for 10 minutes I finAlly spotted her at a bus stop just getting on. I kept running until I was at the door. I stepped on and went over to the seat beside her. She was looking in the other direction, so I don't think she knows I'm here, or so I thought.

"What are you doing here?" She asked still looking in the other direction

"How'd you know it was me?"

"To fact that I had a feeling you would follow me,and then I feel someone sit right next to me. I had a feeling." she said finally looking at me in the middle of her sentence.

"So why are you trying to save your brother?" I finally asked after a moment of silence

she took a breath then spoke "I thought that my brother was dead. I mean that's what they told me, but they didnt have a body. Ever since then I've always lived with guilt that my little brother was dead. But I just found out that he's not, so I'm not stopping until I get him safe away from that guy, which is why you shouldn't be here" she said

"I'm not letting you do this alone" I said

"You don't realize what your getting into, Brandon"

"Well, I guess I'm about to find out"

Just then the bus stopped and it was time to get off. I hadn't realized how long we had been on the bus because it was not dark out.

I followed Callie silently for about 7 miles before we came to an old, mistreated trailer.

Callies POV

We finally made it to the trailer. I knew this place all to well, unfortunately. Liam would always bring Jude and I here to keep us trapped.

When he told everyone Jude and I ran away he kept us locked up in here, in the basement.

I turned around to face Brandon "Brandon, I want you to stay out here, and out of sight. When a little boy comes out take him somewhere safe immediately." I told him

"What about you?" he asked

"Don't worry about me this is about getting Jude safe"

With that I went to the back and went up to the back door. I bent down and put my hand under the mat until I felt a coldness metal. I slid the key out and unlocked the door.

I slowly opened the door careful not to make it squeak. I slid in and silently closed the door.

I looked around. Everything looked exactly the same. Old and ripped up furniture, drug everywhere, and walls chipped and filled with there own bruises and scars.

I turned my head to the door that led to the basement. I took a deep breath as I tip toed careful to not hit the boards I learned would creek. I placed my hand on the cold door knob and slowly turned it. I pulled the door opened ever so slightly and looked in.

All of I sudden im in a headlock and a cloth over my mouth, which I knew was chlorophyll.

"Good to have you back, Cal" was the last thing I heard before the darkness consumed me.

Yes, I finally updated. I'm so sorry I haven't been able to update, but I've been super busy with school, and yeah.

I have come to a conclusion that I probably will only be able to update once a week or every two weeks. If I'm lucky ill be able to update more, but let's just see hoe it goes.

Luckily I was we had yet another snow day today, so I thought that this was the perfect opportunity to finally update.

Anyway COMMENT VOTE

And if I get 5 comments and 10 votes ill update this weekend, so if you really want to see what happens sooner get to the voting and comments.

Love all my readers,

Ari<<<<<33333