Make Up

I laid in bed as silent tears fell from my eyes. It was 3 in the morning, but I still couldn't fall asleep after what happen earlier between Brandon and I.

I turned over and grabbed my phone. I checked to see if he had answered any of my texts, which he didn't.

I sighed as I pulled the covers off my body and got out of the bed. I silently walked out of the room and went downstairs. I walked towards the kitchen, but stopped in my tracks when I saw Brandon sitting at the table. His back was facing me so he didn't see me.

"Brandon?" I whispered

He jumped then looked behind him. Once he saw me he turned back around. "What?"

"Can we talk, please?" I begged

"Whatever"

I walked to the other side of the table and sat down. We stayed silent for a few minutes until I finally spoke.

"I'm sorry, Brandon"

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked as I could hear the anger in his voice.

I sighed "Brandon, it's something I go around telling to people. It was private, that's why it was in my journal. No one was supposed to know any of that stuff."

"How did Talya find it?" He asked

"Yesterday I lost it. I didn't know where it went. That's probably why she found it." I said

There was another silence.

"Who's Liam?" He asked

There it was. The question I was always scared of.

"My old foster brother." I said

What happened?" he asked

I took a deep breath. "Two years ago, Jude and I were put in another foster home. The Olmesteads. They had one son who was five years older than me, Liam. I liked that home. Liam always treated me as something special and important. I never had that. I started to like him, like, like like him. Then one day he kissed, and we started a secret relationship. One night I was in bed reading a book for school, and he came in. Wit was around one in the morning so the parents and Jude were asleep. He asked me if I wanted... you know. I told him no, that I wasn't ready, but he...." I choked on my sobs. "He forced me.... He forced me to have sex with him."

"Callie...." Brandon started but I interrupted him

"The next day he told the parents that I came on to him, and they kicked Jude and I out without hearing my side of his story. Three weeks later I started getting sick, and then I realized I missed my period. I took three tests, and found out I was pregnant." I took a shaky breath

"Callie, I'm so sorry. I'm the biggest asshole in the world. I shouldn't have gotten mad at you. I'm an idiot. Please forgive me, Callie, please." He said as he jumped off his stool and went over to me. He grabbed me and indulged me into his arms.

After a couple seconds I hugged him back. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you." I whispered into his chest.

"You have nothing to be sorry about." He said

I took a breath then whispered load enough into his chest. "I love you, Brandon"

He pulled back just enough to look at me. He smiled "I love you, too Callie"

"Excuse me!"

Our heads snapped to the stairs to see....

I'm gonna update again today. I promise but I still expect comments from my readers. Tell me what you think so far of the story.

Comment

Vote

Maybe Follow

Love,

Arianna <<<<<33333