A Chance?

Callie's POV

I was cut of mid sentence when his lips crashed into mine. What surprised me more was that I started kissing back. When oxygen became a problem we pulled away. We stayed only inches apart looking into each other's eyes.

"I'm sorry" I said as I turned my head

I felt finger slowly turn my head so I was facing Brandon again. "Don't be" he said. He leaned in again,but this time I pulled up my hand I put it on his chest stopping him

"I can't do this Brandon" I said my voice cracking

"Why not?" He asked sounding disappointed

"For one, you have a girlfriend" he sighed "And two, Stef and Lena are taking Jude and I in, and I can't ruin this for him. I've done it once, and I'm not doing it again"

"One, I don't care about Talya because I've been trying to break up with her for a month now and-"

"Then why did I catch you kissing her" I said interrupting him

"She grabbed me and kissed me. And two, Stef and Lena won't find out." he finished by cupping my cheek with his right hand

"But, what if they do, then what do I do. Jude deserves a nice family he doesn't deserve to live like this anymore an-"

"And he won't" he said

I sighed "I just need a little time to think, Brandon" I said

"Okay, take all the time you need ill be waiting" I nodded

"Thanks"

"No problem" He kissed me on the forehead "Ill go get everyone they've been waiting to see you" then he walked out of the room

I sighed again.

What the bell do I do? I like Brandon, there's no question there, but is it worth enough to risk Jude and I getting kicked out, or is Brandon right, maybe they won't find out.

I was snapped out when the door opened and everyone came in. Mariana and Jesus sat on the two seated chair, Stef and Lena sat on the other two seated chair, Brandon stood at the foot of the bed him leaning on the wall, and Jude stood right beside me.

The rest of the night was spent getting to know more about each other. Jesus cracked a couple jokes making everyone, including me laugh. This family was amazing. They were funny, caring, giving, and loyal, which makes my decision even more hard.

-Week Later (Saturday)-

I'm finally able to go home, or to the Fosters' home, today. Thank god. I don't think I could eat, sleep, or smell in that hospital one more day.

I was currently in the car, with Jude right next to me and Stefan driving, heading to the house. From what I heard is that Jude had moved into Jesus's room, and ill be staying in Mariana's room with her.

Once we pulled into the driveway we got out. We walked into the house to smell a delicious scent. Todd is I miss house cooked food, not that I got that much, but it was better than the hospital food.

Jude grabbed my bag and took it to my new room with Mariana, while I was helped into the kitchen. Lena was at the oven cooking spaghetti. When she heard us walk into the kitchen she turned around.

"Welcome back, Callie" she said with a smile

"Thanks" I laughed a little. Stef helped me over to the island and I sat down.

Lena turned to Stef. "Can you go get the kids dinners ready?" She asked her

"Sure" then she turned around and headed upstairs

Lena turned back to me and brought the spaghetti to the middle of the island. "So, how are you feeling?" She asked

"Better I'm just glad to get out of that hospital" I said

"Yeah"

Just then I heard multiple footsteps come down the stairs. First came Mariana then Jesus then Jude then Brandon. Jude sat on one side of me, while Brandon sat on the other side of me.

Through dinner we just talked, well everyone else talked while Brandon and I stayed silent.

"Brandon, Callie are you guys okay you haven't spoke all dinner" Lena said

"Yeah I'm fine" We said in unison.

"Okay" She chuckled

"Umm, can I be excused I'm really tired?" I asked

"Sure sweetie" Stef and Lena said

"Thanks" Then I headed upstairs and into Mariana's room. Since I've been in here before I know what bed is hers, and which ones mine.

I sighed as I flopped down on the bed. The truth is that I'm not up here because I'm tired, yes the hospital did get me pretty tired, but the reason is because every second I'm close to Brandon I get more upset. We can't be together. I wish we could, but we can't.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"Come in" I said as I sat up

The door opened and in came Brandon. "Hey you okay you didn't seem okay during dinner." he asked as he closed the door and sat next to me

"I'm fine" I said as I looked down at my feet

"Really?" he asked knowing he didn't believe me

I sighed "I'm just..... I don't know" I said

"What's wrong?" he asked

"I really like you, Brandon, I really do, but we can't be together." I said

"Tell me why"

"Because I can't ruin this for Jude" I said

"What about you don't you deserve to be happy"

"Me being happy doesn't matter"

"It does to me" he said pointing to his chest indicating 'me'.

"Well, not to me"

"Why can't you give us a chance?" he asked in a whisper

"I just need a little more time, okay?" I said looking down again

"Okay"

He stood up and walked to the door. He opened the door, but before he left he turned around.

"Hey, Callie" I looked up

"Yeah"

"Whatever feeling you're feeling right now, you're not the only one. You may be scared about this, but you're not alone. I don't want you, or Jude to kicked out just as much as you don't. All I want to do is show you how you're meant to be treated. With love and that's all I wanted to do because I care about you." He paused as he sighed "Goodnight, Cals"

Then he left as I smiled at his words.

I grabbed some clothes and changed into them then laid down in my bed. His words wouldn't leave my mind, but one word stood out from them all.

LOVE

SO I FINALLY UPDATED I'M SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. I WENT TO QUEBEC CITY FOR A FRENCH TRIP AND I COULD UPDATE MY STORY UP THERE.

I'M ALSO STILL WAITING FOR MORE IDEAS FOR MY NEXT FAN FICTION ON THE FOSTERS. I ONLY GOT ONE. THE STORIES NOT DONE YET SO YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME. ANYWAY, HOPE YOU LIKED IT, I FEEL LIKE ITS LONGER THAN THE OTHER. CHAPTERS, MAYBE ITS JUST ME.

ANYWAY, COMMENT. VOTE.

LOVE YOU ALL,

ARI<<<<<<<<33333333