Goodbye

I watched as Gracie slept quietly in my arms, while I sat on the couch next to Brandon. I looked up to Brandon to see him starring at me with adoration.

"What?" I asked low enough that I didn't wake up Gracie

"I can't help but smile at the sight." He said

I leaned over and placed a soft kiss on his lovable lips. "I'm still dreading the conversation we have to have with Bill about us." I said

"If they don't except us then I'll wait until we can be together. I would wait forever if it meant in the end we would be together." He said the kissed me on the lips. When he pulled back he looked down at Gracie. "She's got your striking brown eyes."

I chuckled softly.

I was about to say something when Bill called us into the kitchen. I softly shocked as we walked into the kitchen. Bill stood with a straight face at the end of the table, while Stef and Lena sat on one side of the table. We softly walked to the other side of the table and sat down, me being careful of not bumping Gracie into the table.

"Is it true?" Bill asked after a minute of silence between us. We averted his eyes from them as we both nodded. I heard him sigh. "Callie, of all people you should know how dangerous a relationship with a foster brother is." He said

"I know." My voice cracked. I couldn't help it knowing there's a chance that I might never get to see Brandon again.

"Callie, you know the rules." He said

"I know"

"I really hate doing, Callie, but..."

"No, don't kick her out." Brandon pleaded "Its my fault. I came onto her."

"Stop lying, Brandon" I said

He looked at me. "I can't let you get kicked out because of me" He said

"It's not just because of you" I said then turned to Bill. "What's gonna happen now?" I asked

"I found a family and they're willing to take both you and Gracie. They're a nice family, trust me. You leave tomorrow." He said "I'll be back around 10 to get you" Then he walked out of the kitchen and out the door.

"We'll leave you two alone." Lena said then they both walked out of the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, Callie" Brandon whispered

"Stop doing that, B. It's not your fault, but maybe this is a good thing." I said unsure.

"How?"

"I don't know" I paused "Just know that I love you, Brandon. I'm gonna go pack." I said then went upstairs into Mariana and I's, or now Mariana's room.

-Next Day-

"Ready to go?" I heard Bill ask from the doorway.

I turned away from my packed bag and looked at Bill. I just nodded as I grabbed Gracie and placed her on my hip. Bill came over and took my bag.

We headed downstairs to see everyone by the door either crying, or close to it. Stef and Lena said they could take the day off since I'm leaving. I went to Jude first and engulged him into a one armed hug because I was still holding Gracie.

"I love you, Judie" I whispered

"Love you, too Cal." He whispered

Once I hugged him I gave Jesus a hug. "Take care of Jude for me, please." I said

"Of course" he said as he gave me a squeeze.

Then I hugged Mariana. "Thanks for being a great sister." I said

"We'll always be sisters even if you're a thousand miles away." She said back

I then gave Stef and Lena a hug. "Thank you for everything. I know what a real family is. Will you promise me one thing?" I asked

"What is it?" Lena asked sweetly

"Make sure Jude has a great life." I said

"Of course, and we hope the same goes for you." Stef said

I nodded as I when to the last, but not least. Brandon. I handed Lena, Gracie and enguldged Brandon into a hug. I felt as his arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

"I'll miss you, B." I said

"I'll miss you, too Cal."

I tightened my hold around him. "I love you, Brandon Foster" I said

"I love you, too Callie Jacob"

I pulled back as I brought my lips to his. I cherished the moment knowing it might not happen again. When we pulled back I quickly grabbed Gracie.

"Bye, guys" I said averting my eyes from then not wanting them to see my tears. "I love you, guys"

I took one last look at them before I walked out the door and into Bill's car. Minutes later Bill came to the car. He gave me a sad smile and pulled out the driveway without a word to my new home.

I finally updated. There's still a couple more chapters, but not a lot left. Tell me how you thought of the chapter. I'll update as soon as I can.

Comment

Vote

Maybe Follow

Love

Arianna <<<<<33333