Journal In The Hallway

(B- Brandon, C- Callie)

B- You wanna hang out in the music room at lunch?

C- Sure I would luv 2

B- What class r u in?

C- History, u?

B- English

C- We should stop texting before one of the teachers sees our phone

B- Ugh fine I'll try 2 survive the next hour widout somehow ; )

C- I'll c u in an hour, k

B- K

I quietly slid my phone that Stef and Lena gave me back into my pocket, and tried to focus on what the teacher was teaching, but all I could focus on was Brandon.

After our conversation in the kitchen we decided that we would keep 'us' a secret unless it was absolutely necessary. So, yeah, we are now official to each other.

-Hour Later-

I stuffed my binder in my bag and ran out the door. I made a quick stop at my locker to grab my lunch, then headed to the music room. When I opened the door I saw that Brandon wasn't in here yet, so I sat down at the bench and opened my lunch. I had a ham sandwich, an Apple, and chips. (A/N: Sry I'm really tired and I just randomly came up with that).

I took out my sandwich and I started to unwrap it when the door opened. Assuming it was Brandon I smiled. But, when I looked up it wasn't Brandon. It was Talya.

"Ummm....hi Talya." I nervously started to scratch my arm

"Hey" she spat at me

"Can I help you?" I asked

"Yeah, I want you to leave Brandon alone. He's mine, not yours." She snapped

"I don't know what you're talking about." I lied

"You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"Look, Brandon and I are just friends, that's that" I sighed

"You think Brandon's your friend awww" she said sarcastically "The only reason he shows feelings for you is because he feeling bad for you, and-" she was interrupted by the door opening, and this time it was Brandon.

He looked between me and Talya "What's going on?" he asked

"Nothing I was just having a little chat with Callie." She said with a fake smile "I'll be on my way" then she left the room

He looked to me and sat on the piano bench. "What was that all about?" he asked

"Basically, she just told me to never see you again, that your hers not mine" I said as I took a bit out of my sandwich.

"That b****. She has no right to do that. I will never again be hers because I'm 100% yours." he smirked at the end

"And I'm 100% yours" I said

"Good" Then he gave me a peck on the lips before we began to eat our lunch.

Talya's POV (omg!)

I know it. I just know it. I know Brandon left me for that b****. That stupid foster girl.

Why would he leave me for her when I'm me. I'm perfect. Any guy would be lucky to be with me. Maybe if I prove how worthless Callie is, then he'll realize how much he despises her.

I continued to walk down the hallway when something caught my eye on the ground. I bent down and picked it up. It was a journal. I opened to a random page and started to read it.

Dear Journal,

Liam.

When Timothy told us to write about something we felt guilty about, a thousand things came to mind. But, one stood out. Liam, my old foster brother.

I remember that night like it was yesterday. The way he pushed me into the bed ignoring my protests. The way he watched me cry as he thrusts into me painfully. The way he took my innocence when I told him no. The worst part is, is that we had a relationship. I liked him. I liked him a lot, but not enough to give away my virginity yet.

He asked me if I wanted it. I said no, while he said yes.

Then I remember the day I found out about Gracie. How I cried for hours because it was his fault she exists, but I love her to death. She's my everything, and I am determined to get her back.

I just need to get my daughter back.

-Callie

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!

I'll update when I get 10 comments and 15 votes. You can do it.

So yeah.... COMMENT. VOTE. please

Love

Arianna <<<<<33333