A Panicky Mess

Third p.o.v.

It has been two and a half weeks. Each day, Yurio had sat next to y/n's bed, holding one of her hands, and listening to the sickening sound of the heart monitor. Nothing was out of the ordinary today, so Yuri had no idea as to why he felt so nervous today.

The chair was still uncomfortable.

All machines were working.

Nothing new, nothing removed from the room.

So why was he so goddamn terrified? What was going to happen? 

There was a comforting yet irritating buzz of voices outside the door to y/n's room. Probably the Katsuki family, trying to get Yuri to one home once again. Not gonna work though. The soft murmur behind the door didn't even reach the blond's ears. He was focused on the heart monitor, which seemed to be increasingly quicker as the minutes passed. In a mere 3 minutes, Yuri started repeatedly hitting the button to summon a nurse.

When that took too long, he did the same with the emergency button. All sorts of lights started popping up outside of the small room and messages started popping up on all screens.

At this point in time, a doctor had stumbled through the doorway due to the rush he was in. 

"What's happening? Why are you sounding the alarm?" The doctor asked walking up to the patient in bed.

"Do I look like a doctor? The heart monitor went apeshit." 

This was the only response Yuri got to say, for the doctor suddenly shoved him out of the way, causing him to rip Yuri's hand from y/n's. The doctor quickly called a few more people into the room, trying to figure out what was happening, and it definitely didn't look good.

Yuri was pushed completely out of the room and into the worried family's arms.

Yuri didn't even put up a fight, for what was the point, the result was always the same.

Nothing.

___________

MORE SHORT UPDATES