A New Wait

Victor's P.O.V. (that's right bitches, i am finally doing a pov change.)

Even my usual cheery expression was gone. Not only was I worried for y/n's physical survival, but also for Yurio's mental survival. He had finally made a friend (and a future wife in my mind), but everything was taken away so suddenly, so abruptly.

In this very moment I am standing in a white, pristine hallway, leaning against a wall, right outside room 503 in some hospital in Spain. I didn't even know they had hospitals here. I snap out of my thought when a doctor walks past in front of me, into y/n's hospital room. He nods to me, forcing me to nod back. 

After the doctor entered the small room, you could hear quiet shouts of protest and struggle. I sigh as I poke my head through the door.

"Yuri, you can't stay in there forever, its been three and a half days!" A blonde mop of hair snaps over in my direction, a look of betrayal on his face.

"So now you're taking there side huh? Do you even care about the fact that y/n might die? At any moment?!" He ended his tiny rant with something almost like growl, but I could see the tears pooling around his eyes. "I- I just...." Yuri trailed of as the tears streamed down his pale cheeks. He looked as surprised as Victor at the moment.

Taking this moment of brief surprise, the doctor gently pushed the angst teen out of room 503. Here Yuri looked back at the now closed door and slid to the floor none to gracefully. 

"This is why not hating people sucks! If only I had hated her from the start, this would have never happened. If she never showed up at that godforsaken hot spring, NONE OF THIS SHIT YOULD HAVE HAPPENED!" Victor just stood in shock. He knew Yuri could yell, but he never thought you would be upset over another human being.

Yurio was wiping away his tears, and made sounds of frustration as they wouldn't stop pouring down his face. Victor simply kneeled next to the boy and wrapped his arms around him. 

'Where is Yuuri when you need him? He could probably say some touching stuff right now.'

Yuuri was actually figuring out financing with his parents. The three of them were thinking of how to afford the medical bills, and emotional bills, that were sure to come.

Victor noticed the silence, and looked down. He almost squealed, had the situation not been serious. Yuri had fallen asleep in his arms, probably because he hadn't slept in the past three and a half days, hoping you would wake up. Victor forced a smile on his face, and walked off with the sleeping child in his arms. 

____________________________

Ayyyy crappy writing is B-A-C-K BACK! Yah thanks for reading, and staying with me through my small break, I appreciate. I am thinking that I am going to go through every character like this to show what they think of the situation. If you have anything to suggest, feel free to comment here, on my profile, or message me. Honestly though, thank you for all the positive support that I have received!

-A crappy writer