Surprise

I sat up again, this time actually waking up. I remember the uncomforted of the night, and hug a pillow to calm myself down. With a happy sigh, I was about to get out of bed when a mop of yellow hair caught my attention.

There.

 At the foot of my bed.

Lay a curled up Yuri who was asleep.

I was honestly about to kick him in the face when I realized that he must have been the one to come to my room last night. Probably because I was sleep-crying or sleep-screaming. Regardless of why, I was thankful, and decided to let him sleep. 

I slipped out from under my warm covers. I looked back to take one last glance at the boy. This was the second time I had seen him asleep, and to be quite frank, he looked adorable. I simply couldn't deny it.

I had long since realized that I had a crush on him. Everything about him made me happy. His eyes, his rude personality, his adorakable love for cats.. everything. These sort of thoughts made me feel like an obsessed teenage girl, which is exactly why I always shove these emotions to the back of my mind and ignore them. 

A loud yawn interrupted my thoughts, causing my gaze to come back into focus. I quickly realized that I had been staring and looked away. 'Shit, should've left to change when I had the chance!'

"Why are you in my room?" the salty blonde asked while looking around the room. "No wait- Why am I in your room? Wha-" He cut himself off, contemplating what had happened. And then with a shrug he got up and left the room, nodding at me as he passed. I was extremely impressed that he hadn't gotten angry or attempted to murder me or threaten me to keep quiet.

* * * * time skip (cuz I'm a lazy piece o' shit)* * * *

When I walked into the kitchen Victor was taking to Yuuri in a hushed whisper and squealing at random points in the quiet conversation.  After the fifth squeal, I got really curious and walked over to the two. They didn't seem to notice me, but I did notice that Victor was showing something to my brother on his phone. I leaned down and swiftly snatched the gadget out of the man's grasp, causing him to gasp and attempt to snatch it back.

"No!" I spoke sternly. "Not until I understand why you are sque-" I froze when I saw the picture he had been raving about. It was a picture of me and Yuri asleep on my bed. I glared at the silver haired Russian.

 "Delete it." Yuri said from behind, causing all of us to jump. "Victor you better delete the fucking picture or else -"

The next string of words that he said were so vulgar that I almost choked. Even Victor looked shocked.

"Where do you learn these words?!" He shouted at Yuri.

"You." This caused me to laugh, as it was quite right. If Victor was ever drunk, he could definitely let a few words slip. Words that fifteen year olds shouldn't know. Ever. Yuri calmly handed the phone back to Victor, who smiled smugly. 

"That's too bad," he said, scrolling through his gallery. "You've deleted it. Good thing I sent it to Mari!" 

I could feel my face getting more and more red as the conversation went on.

'God why..'

___________________________

Um yeah. That's it. Much fun. Hope you had fun too.

Also, I started another Yurio fan fiction. Feel free to check it out, I would appreciate it.

-author chan