The Katsuki House

Alrighty, you guys wanted an update? Here it is. The last chapter was a mistake T-T it wasn't part of the original plot I had in mind so I have NO FUCKING CLUE where I'm going now.                   Enjoy :)

_____________________________________________

Tick-tock. Tick-tock.

I could hear a clock somewhere in the room as the Katsuki family, two Russian skaters, and I all awkwardly sat around a small table in silence. Normally, I didn't dislike the silence, it meant I didn't need to talk to people. But this time, it just made me flat out uncomfortable. And very much so.

"So," Yuri said with clear disgust on his face, "I have to deal with another idiot in the house?"

"Yurio your so mean~" A semi-drunk Victor drawled out, "I think it's lovely that [y/n] is going to stay here!"

Yuuri and his father nodded in agreement as Yuuri's mother kept on talking about how welcome I was and how happy she was and all the regular adoption stuff I guess. I was still somewhat shocked, as I had not foreseen any of this happening, especially so much in so little time.

I felt something, or rather someone, tap my shoulder. I turned he head around and saw Mari beckoning me to follow her. Taking one last glance at the chatty table behind me, I edged away and slipped out of the room with Mari.

"Sorry, they can be such a handful sometimes,"Mari apologized. "They're just excited you know? Everything will calm down in a couple of days..."

She paused as she came to a door and slid it open, revealing a bed, along with multiple other furniture items inside.

"Here, this is your room now."

I stuck my head through the door way, and looked around. I was suddenly terrified of living in my own room with people I didn't know that well. I stumbled forward a bit, tripping over my feet a bit as Mari firmly pushed me forward.

"It's okay," she said, with such sincerity in her voice that I believed her for that split second, and ventured into the foreign room. I walked over to the bed. A real bed. Not a floor mattress.  A bed. A genuine bed. I stood still, with an emotionless face but tears in my eyes. I felt Mari hug me from behind an say "Welcome home, little sister."

"I-It's good to be home," I sniffled in response.

We stayed like that for a minute or two, before she finally released me and walked towards the door.

"The bathroom is down the hall to your left. The room just past that is mine so if you need anything, don't hesitate to come right on over." She was about to leave with a smile when I spoke.

"What's the room to the right?" I inquired.

"Uhh, that's Yurio's room. Don't go within three feet of it. None of us do. . ."

"Not gonna ask," I responded and flopped down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I heard the door slide shut and muffled footsteps slowly fade. I tuned onto my side and hugged a pillow, letting out a really girly squeal of excitement into it.

- - - - - time skippo - - - -

I was dark when I awoke, covered in a thin sheet of sweat and breathing heavily. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a figure in my door way.

"You started to yell, are you okay?" came a quiet voice.

"Yeah... yeah I-I'm fine," I replied, still slightly shivering from whatever had filled my head during my sleep. 

"Okay, I'm going back to sleep then." And the door shut.

I could hear whoever it was speaking to Mari-nee who had just made it to my room. Being to tired to figure out what was being said, I allowed my eyes to droop shut, and blackness to fill my vision once again.

___________________________________

So.. that's it. Nothing much to say... Umm yeah.