Will it end now.

It has been another 3 weeks times, a long time I know, and It was time for the Grand Prix final. Times really does fly fast, doesn't it?

I was currently sitting in the bleachers surrounding the ice rink in Barcelona. There were so many people! It was hard to believe. The only reason I was really here was to see Yuri skate. I mean, both of them! Totally not.. just Yurio.. ha... ha. I don't. Know. What you are talking about. I raised my hands to shout and wave and fangirl like almost ever other girl around me, when I felt a sudden wave of nassau over me. It felt quite a bit unsettling and made my head spin in circles.

I could hear the music start, but it was oddly muffled, as though I was underwater. My vision also seemed to blur a tad, but I brushed it all off. I knew that my body was dying, but I have to push through. I can't drag anyone down with me.

However my prayers were not answered, for just as Yuri went into a quad, I tipped over and slumped onto the ground. Little did I know the commotion I would cause.

* * * *

"Move it! LET ME THROUGH. LET ME FUCKING THROUGH."

I could hear a voice, once again muffled. The thing that irked me most was my impaired vision. I could only see red, as though my eyes had been filled with blood.'I had done it again.'

I am worrying someone, and might cause someone tremendous pain. Yes I could feel the pain in my very bones as they broke down from the inside, and I could feel my weakened immune system finally giving in. I could feel my heart slow and pulse drop. But I felt fine. I was more worried about the people I now cared about. I had finally gotten a real life.

"It's gong to be fine, n ambulance is one the way. You will be fine. You will be fine." The person seemed to be convincing themselves, not me. 

There was a lot of background noise, drowning out itself an producing a mass cacophony in which I could not distinguish anything. Except for the sirens. I heard them grow louder and more urgent, but soon realized I was moving towards it, and it wasn't moving towards me.

Perhaps this was finally the end. Definitely not the first time it was happened. I knew that I had a weird, incurable disease. Except no one else knew. Only me, my dad, and my past doctor from when I was five. I had kept it hidden since.

'Is this where is ends?'

"Is this where is ends?"

_____________

I JUST FUCKING STRESS KILLED A CHARACTER? this might not be an actual chapter, i am really stressed and stress killed a character. Or did I? LOL plot twist. What are you gonna do about it. How many people are mad about the time skip? If you really hate it, I can delete it and rewrite the chapter with a different mind set, let me know in the comments.

-ME