TCD:14

"What?" He turned and looked at me.

"I accept the challenge. Whoever falls in love first looses."

He walked closer to me. "Emma, you don't have to do this if you don't wanna, I ju-" I interrupted him. "I want to,"

A smirked crept on to his face as he looked at me. "Okay then." His hands found its way onto my waist as he tugged me closer.

Using his free hand, he put it on the side of my cheek caressing it. He bent his head down and kissed me. I was shocked at first but kissed him back. He pulled back with an evil smile on his face. His breath hit my neck and made me shivered at what he said.

 His breath hit my neck and made me shivered at what he said

"Round 1 goes to me, Emma. If I were you, I'd call quits now." He walked away leaving me stunned and stupid.
--

"So, I saw you and Luke," kode said looking at me. The party was done and kode and I were on the way to my dad.

"It's not like that, kode." He stopped walking.

"Then what is it like because it seems to me that you two were kissing." By this time we both stopped walking.

"I accepted a challenge... Whoever falls in love first lose," kode eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head. "What," he shouted making me flinch. "You could be the one to get hurt in all of this."

I folded my arms against my chest. "Why do you care?" He sighed, shaking his head as if he decided not to say something. "Do you not remember your father's rule?"

"Yes, I know the stupid rule. 'Do not date my players. Its the only fucking rule he implemented but it's not like I'm dating Luke. It's just a little game." I retorted.

"He also stated no kissing, touching, or anything along the lines."

"Well, you're one of his players," kode looked as if he just lost the war. "That's different." he retorted folding his hands against his chest.

"That's different," I mocked. "How is it different. You and I kiss all the time and no one ever said anything yet Luke and I kissed once and you're making a big deal out of it."

He scoffed. "Whatever, do whatever the fuck you want. When you get hurt, don't come running to me."

----
I walked into the girl's locker room and set my stuff on the bleachers. I opened my locker grabbing a lime green Nike shorts a gray T-shirt and Nike running shoes. I went back outside and saw my dad Setting up some stuff. I sat on the bleachers and tied my Shoes. The other girls were already outside training with the boys, so I just ran sprints with them to get back in shape.

"Stop!" We all stopped and sat on the ground panting.

Heat penetrates off the boys as I sit between two boy name Gage and Luke. Practice consisted of me finding myself looking at Luke. Dad had noticed now that my thoughts are elsewhere. Gage poked me and whispered, "Emma, pay attention."

That's when I lost it I burst out laughing. Like began laughing too. My dad would be steaming for sure. I'll be getting an ear full in the car. Dad yells," What's so funny?"

Luke begins to quiet down and I soon follow Dad finishes his lecture and he yells, "Alright boys hit the showers."

Luke smiled at me and said, "Wait for me?" I nod. While I was waiting for Luke, I changed back into my normal clothes. Dad was busy talking to Gage and another guy named Marc when Luke walked towards me. His smile is wide and I shoot him a smile.

Aniya, one of the cheerleaders and school popular bitch, approaches him before he reaches me and begins to giggle and twist her hair. I rolled my eyes. Luke looked really frustrated. I approach them and smile really sweetly I say, "Luke, my dad really needs to talk to you." Aniya glares at me as I pull Luke away.

"Thanks,"

----
"Why's it so quiet in here," my dad said as we entered the house.

Kode and I haven't talked since what happened outside. He was being so unrealistic about this.

"No reason," I grumbled.

My dad left it at that and walked upstairs leaving me with one mad boy and three confused girls.

"Are you too...okay?" Taylor asked.

Kode just grunted before getting up and walked out of my house.

I sighed. "What happened Emma?" Taylor asked frantically. So I told them about the bet.

"Are you crazy," Tammie shouted at me. It was weird, she never really talked. So to hear her shout was scary. "Why would you make a bet with a guy like Luke."

"A guy like Luke?" I rolled my eyes.  I was really frustrated and getting mad that everyone was against this bet. "Get out of my house. Everyone's annoying me."

They didn't even protest or beg. They grabbed their stuff and made it to the door. Tammie and Taylor left, but Maggie turned and looked at me, "I hope you know what you're doing Em, I'd hate to see you get hurt."