“I said give the fucking phone to Brittany. Don’t make me go to L.A.” He says starting to get loud. “I swear if I don’t talk to Brittany in five seconds someone’s going to get hurt.”

            “Too bad, you’re all the way in New York, if you really wanted to hurt me you would have the guts to come and find me in L.A, Brittany doesn’t want to speak to you.” Luke says with a smile. “Don’t call back, because she won’t answer.” He says hanging up the phone. I take the phone away and I start cracking up. He calls again and Luke grabs the phone and starts cursing him out. “Stop calling this phone you bitch.” He says hanging up turning off the phone. We walk into English and I put my head on the desk. Luke pokes me and I look at him. “Fuck him, he’s not worth it.” He says and I put my head back on desk ignoring him.

            Class ends and I walk out and Luke runs after me. “Brittany, listen to me.” He says and I turn around. “Don’t let him do this to you, you’re better than that. You can’t live your life miserably.” He says.

            “It’s not because of him.” I say getting to my class. “I can’t live a normal teenage life. I can’t have a boyfriend with out it being in all over the country. I can’t go out and have fun without rumors spreading about me getting drunk when I don’t even drink. The whole country knows about me. The whole country will know when something happens to me, now everybody is going to start talking shit. I’ve seen it before with all the other famous people.” I say and he starts laughing.

            “Even you said you weren’t famous. Live life the way you want to live it, don’t live it by an act just to prove to the media. You’ll regret it later on.”

            “The real me isn’t what people want though. Everyone expects me to be spoiled and snobby. I’m not.”

            “That’s perfect, you’re perfect the way you are. Don’t let anybody change you. Not even the media. Please.”

            I give him my phone because I don’t want to hold it. “You could deal with him.” I say walking into class.

            The past few classes went by so slow. I can’t think of anything except for the fact that Luke has my phone and could be fooling around with it, or maybe Brian calling and Luke flipping out. What he said earlier about living life the way I want not caring what the media thinks is true. I want to be a role model. I don’t want to be like other celebrities where all they try to get is attention. The bell rings and Luke meets me outside of my class and hands me the phone. “I’ve done a few things to make sure he stops calling you.” He says walking into the cafeteria.

            “Like what?” I ask taking a seat next to him. We’re the first one on the table and wait for everybody to come.

            “I blocked him, now he can’t call you or text you, and you can’t call or text him.” He says.

            “I didn’t know you’re a phone expert.” I say hugging him. “Thank you. I don’t know what I’ll do without you.” I say.

            “What’s going on?” Chloe asks looking at me.

            “Brian found out my number and called flipping out. Luke blocked him.” I say with a smile. “I don’t know how I would make it without him.” I say and he kisses me on the cheek.

            “What are friends for?” He says giving me a wink. We get up to get lunch and he get’s his wallet out. “I wanted to ask you something the whole day.” He says.