Kristen’s P.O.V

When we were in the car I couldn’t stop thinking what the surprise was. As we walked into the rink of course like the gentlemen he is, Niall wouldn’t let me pay for the skates so he paid for both of us. Note to self-remember to tickle him when we get home. As I was putting my skates on I had no sign of Niall, man where was that cute Irish boy! As I got up, I heard a man’s voice call my name and there was a spotlight hitting me.

Everyone was looking at me smiling and taking pictures, what the heck?? I was giving them these confused looks and one of the girls pointed toward to the middle of the rink, and I spotted my Irish cutie with the rest of One Direction in black tuxedoes, they started to sing "More Than This", I wobbled my way to where they were standing, Niall’s part of the song came on:

"If I’m louder, would you see me?
Would you lie down
In my arms and rescue me?
Cause we are the same
You save me
When you leave it’s gone again", while he played the guitar I could see him smiling while singing, I couldn’t stop blushing and smiling. After the last note, he got a mic and said to me "Kristen, ever since I’ve met you, I couldn’t stop thinking about you, when I see you, I think that you are the most beautiful girl in the world. I hope that we could be together forever, will you go out with me"?

After he said all those amazing things to me, I couldn’t keep the humongous smile off my face and took off my skates and ran to me, he saw me coming so he put his guitar down. I ran to him and gave him the biggest hug, I guess I kinda ran to fast and he fell with me in his arms I fell on top of him with my forehead touching his, I whispered "yes" while smiling. He smiled and we kissed on the freezing floor, am sure his bum must be freezing because my toes feel like icicles.

Niall’s P.O.V

When I started to play with my guitar all the lads started to sing, I saw Kristen trying to ice skate to where we were. When my part of the song came out I started to sing while singing, I saw her blush and smile. When the song finished I said to her "Kristen, ever since I’ve met you, I couldn’t stop thinking about you, when I see you, I think that you are the most beautiful girl in the world. I hope that we could be together forever, will you go out with me"?

I saw her take off her skates and coming my way, I quickly took off my guitar. She came clashing into me with a hug, we fell to the floor with her in my arms and she whispered "Yes" I smiled and kissed her on the floor. I was starting to loose feeling in my bum but I didn’t care, I didn’t want to leave how I was now. We got up and she gave quick hug to the lads before coming my way and gave me a kiss.

Harry’s P.O.V

As we were waiting for Kristen to get on the ice rink, we heard the announcer say her name and put a spotlight on her. I saw her as she was coming this way, she looked amazing today but she always looks amazing. But I could never like her, she was already my bestfriend’s girl.

Kristen’s P.O.V

As we got up, I gave the lads a quick thank you hug, and went up to Niall and just kissed him, I could feel his smile. I had to get my skates that I had left in the middle of the rink, I dried of my socks and I saw Niall drying up his butt. Thank god the guys brought Paul and Tim (bodyguards) because if not we would’ve been trampled. Since all the lads were here, we went to the other skating rink that was meant for private lessons, I decided to call Lily and tell her everything, I told her about the kiss, the spotlight, the guys singing and of course Niall asking me out. I felt bad for Lily and Liam so I asked Lily if she wanted to join us quickly, she said she’ll be here in 10. I told Liam and saw his face lit up. I soon felt arms around my waist and it was Niall, he changed to holding my hand because knowing our clumsiness we probably would’ve fallen.

Lily wasn’t joking when she said she would be here in 10, I saw her come in and Liam wrap his hands around his waist. We skated for around 2 more hours until we got tired and decided to leave, by this time it was around 8. I asked the lads if we could watch a movie at their flat tonight they all replied "Yesssss"!

I told them that Lily and I were gonna get some clothes then go to their flat as fast as we can. I gave Niall a quick kiss and Lily did the same to Liam. We went to Lily’s house to pick up our clothes and went to the flat.

In the car the song "What makes you beautiful" started to play and we sang like weirdos.

When we got to the flat I went inside, to see that the boys were outside in the pool but I noticed that Niall wasn’t in. Before I went inside I saw that Liam gave Lily a humongous wet hug then Lily kissed him and in the middle of kissing she pushed him in the pool. I laughed then went upstairs, I opened the door to Niall’s room to see the most horrifying picture.

Shocked everyone!?!? Muaaahah *cough *cough, ahahahahahahaha!! :D :* Kristen