Chapter 3

Hayes's POV

McKenna is so amazing and I hate to say it this early but I'm love struct. Kenzie's not so bad herself.

McKenna has wavy auburn hair down to her mid back and pretty brown eyes. Kenzie has short and straight blondish hair and bright hazel eyes. They are both the same height-wise.

I happily skipped to Nathan Ct and opened the door to my mansionish house. "Nash I'm home!" I yelled. I ran up the stairs and plunged into my room. I examined my hand. Not only did I have the princess's number, but a little x on the side of it.

I nearly screamed. I like her so much and this helps a lot. I ran to Nash's room. "Nash?" I knocked. "Yeah what's up." He responded. I walked into his room and sat on his bed. "I uh I like this girl. I like her a lot. What do I do?" He laughed and stood up. "Hais, your so easy." "Stop." "Anyways, let her know how you feel. Don't spam her with texts. Make sure you make her feel beautiful and special. And stay up till one in the morning thinking about your dates and planning them."

"Woah, deep man." I smirked. "I've had too many in my lifetime." He sighed. "You know, McKenna's best friend is 15." I smiled. He turned and looked at me. "Really....TELL ME MORE HAYES GRIER." He demanded. I laughed. "Her name is Kenzie Crosby and she's like gorgeous. I could get her number for you." I smiled, again. He looked at me with puppy dog eyes and his bottom lip out, "Please?" "Sure whatever." I said. He jumped up and down like a kid in a candy store. "Your so immature for a 17 year old." I smirked. He glared at me.

"Cen shoe mak a vine wit meh? He asked, goofily. "I don't care." I sighed. Nash took out his phone and opened up Vinyet.

"You don't have to love me. You don't have to like me. But you will respect me. Because ima boss, boss." We did some kind of weird thing in this vine. Nash twerked and I rubbed a shirt on my chest. It was actually funny. "Thanks Hais." "No problem." "Make sure you tag me." "Why wouldn't I?"

I ran back to my room with a smile on my face. I'm sure I'll make her mine, with just a few tips from Nash and confidence.

McKenna's POV

To be completely honest, I like Hayes as a friend, nothing more. I only wrote the x on his hand because I know he likes me. But we've only been acquaintances for a few hours. Not even friends yet.

You can't fall in love with someone you just met. And plus, we are only thirteen, almost 14. We are too young for anything, anyways.

I checked my phone to make sure I didn't have any messages. But I had one from Hayes.

hey, I had a good time with you today. do you want to come over with Kenzie tonight for movies and pizza?

sure, what time?

is six okay with you?

fbm.

okay see you in a few.

I was kind of excited for this because Kenzie's coming with me. And anyways, we don't get to do much.

I called Kenzie and told her the deets. She said she was fine with it and would be over in 10 minutes. It was 5 now, so we had an hour before we had to leave.

I put on a light pink floral tank and American Eagle shorts. I applied mascara and a little concealer.

The doorbell rang and Kenzie walked through the house. She looked amazing. She had a Cameron Dallas sweatshirt and faded ripped skinny jeans. Her makeup consisted of light pink lipstick, mascara, and light concealer. Her hair was loosely braided to the side and she had a flowy infinity scarf around her neck. Her shoes were light pink lace flats and she had a silver anklet on.

"You look gorgeous." I smiled. "You're prettier than I am." She giggled. I shook my head and grabbed my phone and keys and walked out the door.