un

I grabbed my backpack and my wallet before climbing out my window. I splashed into the puddle below my window sill and ran through the rain to my Vespa. I started it, and I was off.

First, I went to the nearest hair salon.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ How may I help you?" 

"I'd like G-Dragon's haircut, but without the dye, is that okay?" The nice lady nodded and gestured me to a chair.

"Why do you want to chop off all this beauty?? Your hair is so gorgeous!"

"Ahh thank you, but I'd like to look a little more ambiguous." She nodded and started chopping away at my hair. I almost cried as long strands fell quickly to the polished wooden floor. 

Soon enough, I had a gorgeous cut in my hair, that totally went with my oval shaped face. 

"You know, not to be offensive, but you kind of look like a boy now!" She giggled at me, and I chuckled at her. 

"That's kind of what I was going for." She nodded and brought me to the counter as one of her staff started cleaning up the mess. I sighed as I saw my hair being swept away. Darn.

After I paid, I drove to the Big Hit building. It was 4 pm, and most people were done with auditions. I could see some really attractive boys in there, and I felt really threatened. I'm not hot.

As soon as I walked in the door, all the eyes in the room were on me. I removed my hood and went to the woman at the front desk. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, ma'am. Is this the waiting room for auditions." She looked up at me and lowered her glasses, giving me a look at her gorgeous green eyes. Were they natural? Is everyone in here gorgeous???

"Ne, just take a seat over there." Her voice was as smooth as honey, and it calmed me immediately. I thought back to my choir days. I thought over what I should sing. I contemplated how I would ever be able to make it through this without studying. So, I kept my eye on the prize. Appa. I'm doing this all for him.

One day, he'll understand. 

Suddenly, a man was in front of me. At first, I thought it was one of the other kids until i saw his face.

 At first, I thought it was one of the other kids until i saw his face

He had a name tag with the name "BANG PD NIM" on it. I guess he's the main producer.

"What's your name, kid?"

"My name is Sunjae." Oh, shut up, it was the only one I could think of that was close to Sunni.

"Well, Sunjae, I'd like to audition you." 

"Okay." I nodded and followed him into a space with him and seven boys about my age. Holy shit, they're hot. Bang PD waved me in before sitting me down on a stool in the middle of the room.

"Boys, this is Sunjae. He's gonna audition to be part of Bangtan." they all nodded simultaneously. "Please start with a song. You can use your ukulele if you please." I nodded and brought out my ukulele.

(just pretend lol)

I started strumming to Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley, and immediately, eyebrows rose. I smirked a little and continued singing, all the way until the end.

A soon as I stopped playing, their faces dropped any happy emotions, and I was told that I would be contacted for any further information. My heart dropped and I started walking towards the door, when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey man, that was really beautiful. I hope you make it."  He had spoken in English.

"Thank you, I hope so too." So I responded the same way. His eyebrows shot up onto his forehead and I walked out of the room with a small smile. I gave the receptionist my information just in case I got a callback, and I walked out.

Obviously, I can't go back home because Appa will see me.... Unless I sneak in.

Yeah, let's do that. 

I climbed in my ajar window and opened my computer immediately, scrolling through my emails, ready to see something telling me I didn't make it.

But I didn't. I didn't see an email. All I saw was an empty screen. So, I waited.

And I waited. 

For days I hid out in my room, only leaving for food and to use the bathroom, constantly refreshing my email. 

I didn't speak to my friends, and I didn't speak to my father. He was mad at me, and me with new hair wouldn't ease his worries. I sat in my room, playing random games on my phone, when I heard a ding.

I immediately opened my computer and typed in my password. Please let this be it...

Big Hit Entertainment

Dear Cho Sunjae:

Annyeonghaseyo, we at Big Hit Entertainment would like to offer you a position in our new boy group debuting in summer of 2013! We think that you have a flower boy look, and that your singing skills are far above average, especially for a boy. We will invite you to live in the Bangtan Sonyeondan dorm, and to get to know the other members. 

If you don't respond to this email by going to the Big Hit Entertainment building by 5 pm today, we will pick our second candidate. 

Thank you!

~ Park Chaelin [the receptionist ;) ]

My smile grew as I read each word, and by the last line, I was already packing to go to Big Hit. 

Halfway through my packing, I stopped.

Appa...

Eomma...

I'll show them what I can do. I'll show them my dreams, and then they'll be proud of me. I'll make them proud of me.

I finished throwing all my guy looking clothes into a bag, and started packing my electronics. As soon as I had those packed, I ran out the front door to my Vespa and drove off. 

I'm sorry, Appa and Eomma. I'll be back.

Lol sorry this was shit, I just wanted a filler chapter so i could get to the good part :)