Chapter Fourteen

It's been two weeks since he told me everything and we shared our first kiss. We can't keep our hands off each other -or our mouths- and I feel more alive than ever, when his lips find mine. Having everyone's eyes on us, doesn't stop us from stealing kisses whenever we can either. After breakfast, before dinner, after dinner when everyone is watching, or late at night when everyone else has gone to bed.

Like now, on his twin bed, where the digits on his clock have just ticked over to one am, with his body leaning half over mine, and our lips melded together. My hands are tangled in his hair, his fingers ghost over my cheekbone, while our tongues fight for dominance. When he bites down a little on my bottom lip, I squirm underneath him, searching for a semblance of friction. We haven't gone beyond heated kisses or the occasional wandering hand.

Not that I'm in any hurry. Just the feel of his weight on me or his hands digging into my hips, gets me excited enough, I'm not sure I could handle anything more just yet. Besides its only been a couple of weeks. And as much as I have fantasised about what it would feel like, to have his hands all over my naked body, I'm cautious too, because I've never had sex before and I haven't quite got around to telling him yet.

Stupid I know, but the way he can already make my body sing, tells me he is very familiar with the female body, and other than some heavy make out sessions with my first and only boyfriend, I've never actually seen a man fully naked before. So I'm quite okay with taking things slow, and utilising the things I already know that make him feel good. Like when I suckle on his earlobe, tug on his hair a bit harder or whisper his name into the air.

I'm not an idiot. I know it will happen eventually, and I know when the time comes I will be ready, especially with Stiles, but right now he seems content with our vanilla make out sessions. Now though I'm struggling to breath, so I push a little on his chest and watch as his eyes flutter open. They're normally bright and golden, but right now they're dark and dangerous, causing me to gasp a little at the desire I see there.

I run my hand over his jaw, smiling lazily at him.

"I should head back to the house." I suggest, my tone betraying me completely.

He props himself up on one elbow, pushes a stray strand of hair behind my ear, and then places a small kiss to my forehead.

"Okay."

He moves off the bed and then offers me his hand to help me up. He pulls me to my feet and then with our hands joined, he walks me to the back porch of the house, where we end up kissing again, with his fingers digging into the dip of my hip bone. And thank goodness he's holding onto me, because this kiss, is the kind of kiss that will make a girl weak at the knees. The kind of kiss that keeps you wanting more. And boy do I want more.

"Goodnight, see you in the morning." He says against my ear, after he seperates our lips.

"Night."

Then he's turning and heading back to the carriage house, throwing a couple of looks back at me over his shoulder as he goes. I watch until he closes his door, before floating inside, up the stairs and into my room. In a heady daze, I change into my sleep clothes and then climb into bed. Sleep doesn't come easy though, as I run my fingers over my lips, remembering the taste of his kisses and the feel of his long body against my shorter one.

And that's how we are everyday for the first month of our relationship. Any chance we get we make out, more often then not, ending with me on my back, with him hovering over me on his bed. We live in our own little bubble, no one else exists, that is of course until Gus informs us one day, that as part of her rehabilitation, Malia will be coming to spend a few weeks here. Then suddenly we come back down to reality with a hard thud.