"I told you we looked badass!" Caspian said looking over to his brother with two thumbs up

"I told you we looked badass!" Caspian said looking over to his brother with two thumbs up. "I want everyone at the concert to know We love the Beatles."

"Of course because every person there is going to specifically notice you. And the first question on their minds will be "hmm I wonder what this kids favorite band is?" Now that you obviously have the shirt on they wont need to think that anymore they'll just know right?" Could her sarcasm be any less subtle?

"I knew you would understand!" Caspian said cheerfully, he seemed to not notice it.

She chuckled while shaking her head. "Is mommy in the bedroom?" She asked both boys, they looked up from the television to her and nodded.

Before she walked into the bedroom, she took a deep breath, she was bracing herself for an argument. Opening the bedroom door, she saw Camila in bed with their little girl. She looked up at Lauren but didn't say a word and went back to focusing on her daughter. Kelsea was in a comfy outfit because she'd be spending the afternoon in with her grandparents.

Lauren let out a frustrated sigh that she knew Camila heard and went to go get dressed

"Can you at least talk to me?" Lauren broke the silence as she was putting on her boots.

"I have nothing I want to say." Camila answered back, not breaking her eyes away from Kelsea.

"We agreed we wouldn't fight on this trip Camila." Lauren reminded her.

"I'm not trying to start a fight Lauren, I'm simply telling you why I'm not talking. I have nothing I want to say to you that won't start an argument." Camila explained, she was taught that if she didn't have anything nice to say she just shouldn't say anything at all.

"Okay well aren't you going to ask me where I was?"

"Where did you go?" She asked with little to no enthusiasm.

"I went to visit Lucy and Vero. I only saw Vero, we spoke for a bit." She said turning to face in her wife's direction to gauge her reaction.

Camila was a little taken back when she herd those names. It had been years since she heard them. She knew how much Lauren hated  how things ended between herself, vero and Lucy.