{16}

(a/n: WAH YOU GUYS ToT I'm incredibly sorry that the update has been so slow, I thought that I'd updated a while ago! It turned out I'd accidentally forgotten to actually upload it, oops. Anyway, without further ado, let's continue with the story! ^_^)

I turn and take step back as Cheng stepped into the light.

"Stay away" I say shakily and he laughs.

"Chanyeol said the same thing the other day" he took another step towards me.

"Seriously.. Suho will be out soon.." I warn.

"I'm not afraid of him. I'm afraid of no one so your threats mean nothing." He smirked.

"Why are you doing this?" I question and he stops.

"You really want to know? Well let's just say Chanyeol did me wrong. I had a girlfriend when I was younger, she was foreign, Sally her name was. Everyone liked her, we were fourteen at the time and she liked me. But then Chanyeol wooed her.. she left me for my brother..  around a month later they broke up and she was no longer interested in me.. HE STOLE HER FROM ME" he screamed and I flinched.

"Well now it's my turn.. it's my turn to be superior to Chanyeol. Perfect Chanyeol, who everyone loves." Cheng grabbed my arm tightly causing me to gasp in pain.

"If you don't come voluntarily I'll just force you.. don't think your getting out of this.." he hissed and my eyes widen in fear.

He tugs sharply on my arm and I make up my mind. I scream.

It all happened so quickly then. Cheng slapped me and I fell back. He grabbed me and gave me a shake.

"What did I tell you?!" That didn't sound like Cheng. We both looked up to see Chanyeol. Tears stung my eyes when I saw him. I hadn't seen him in so long. Cheng stood up.

"Brother." He said shortly but Chanyeol's glare didn't slip.

"Your no brother of mine"

Cheng doesn't look taken aback by the statement. He didn't release his tight grip on my arm either. His fingernails dug into my skin but I didn't flinch, my mind no longer on the pain but rather Chanyeol. Tears clouded my vision but I blinked them away. My mind started to wander again, 'where the hell is Suho?'

I was brought back to reality by Cheng pulling me roughly into his grasp and enclosing a hand around my throat. I gasped as his fingers tightened on my windpipe, stopping my breathing.

"Stay away Chanyeol" he growled his nails digging deeper into my arm, piercing the skin "you brought this on yourself". Chanyeol held his hands out in front of him.

"Cheng.. please do you really have to do this? Over a stupid teenage crush?" Chanyeol pleaded with him. I could hear the desperate edge to his voice as my vision clouded over from the lack of oxygen. I gasped for air but Cheng's fingers only dug into my neck more.

"Shut up! You never cared about her and I doubt you care about (y/n) as well! You've never cared about anyone but yourself, why would you have changed?" Cheng's fingers were unbearably tight on my arm and my throat and I was certain there would be bruises. I went light headed and I could feel myself slipping
into unconsciousness. I willed myself to stay awake but each gasp of air took in less and less oxygen.

Suddenly Cheng fell on top of me forcing me to the floor. I lay there, still and unmoving, Cheng's body holding me in place. Cheng's weight was lifted off of me and I gasped, choking on the amount of air I was breathing. I felt soft hands pull me up into someone's arms. I opened my eyes to see Chanyeol and Suho.

Suho dropped a huge stick and his eyes widened.
I managed to figure out Suho had smacked Cheng over the back of the head with the stick.

"Can you sort him out please?" Chanyeol gestured to Cheng with his head. Suho nodded and Chanyeol walked away, me still in his arms.

"I can walk" I state quietly and he rolls his eyes, not putting me down. He packs me into his car. He shut the door and walked to his side of the car. I looked out he window and listened to him getting in. The slam of the door, the click of the seat belt, the jingle of his keys. The put the car into gear and sped off. I glanced at the mph.

"Slow down" I say quietly but either Chanyeol doesn't hear me or ignores me.

"Slow down Chanyeol" I know he hears me this time as I saw his face twitch but he ignored me.

"God damn it Chanyeol, slow down" I yelled and he looks at me, eyes wide and he slows down. I lean back in my seat, sighing and looking out the window.
I could hear Chanyeol's angry, rugged breathing.    I sighed.

"Chanyeol.. we can't go on like this."

I stole a glance at him. His face was red and his eyebrows were furrowed. He stayed silent. I loved Chanyeol. I really did. But it's hard to stay with the one you love when everyone around you wants to kill you.

"What the hell (y/n)? You disappear and when you come back you yell at me and now this?" He snaps.

"Sorry Chanyeol but what was I supposed to think? A girl comes up to me telling me to stay away from you, her boyfriend and what am I supposed to think? Everything's fine? Well it's not fine Chanyeol" I snap back. Chanyeol takes a deep breath.

"She's my ex. I don't love her (y/n), but she's obsessed with me.. I can't do much to stop Cheng but I can try and protect you." He explains.

"But for how long Chanyeol? How long until you get bored of me like you did the rest? How long until you get bored of me like you did the rest? How long until you throw me away like you did to Sally?  Or Park Bom?" I demand and he growls darkly.

"This is different" he says and I yell at him.

"How is it different?"

"Because I love you goddammit!" He yells hitting the dash board and I flinch. When he speaks again his voice is quiet.

"I love you (y/n).."

The car was once again silent as we sped along the highway and I shifted uncomfortably.

I mutter a curse word before turning to him.

"I love you too Chanyeol but I don't know what to do anymore! Sometimes I get so damn scared you don't love me and one day it's gonna drive me over the edge" I lean back it my chair playing with my fingers fairly embarrassed for spouting all that out. What Chanyeol did I hadn't expected.

He reached over and took one of my hands, intertwining our fingers.

"(Y/n)" he started "I love you so much and I hate to think that you think I don't and I'm so scared of anything happening to you like holy crap I love you so so much" and he leaned over and kissed me.

I kissed back and forth a minute I was in complete and utter bliss, until the car behind us pushed the car horn impatiently as the light was green. Chanyeol smiled and I smiled back. Happy once again.

Ahhhh the feels, don't worry guys there will be another update soon :^)