{9}

(Omg i am so sorry for all the bts references! I hope you all get them if not I'm sorry!! Please forgive me, my fren made fun of me for referencing so I decided to annoy her lol also if you know why I use frens instead of friends you are amazing)

Jimin drove us to his.

"I hope you're okay with Yoongi, he lives with me.. and the other guys will probably be there as well.." he blushed at the mentioning of his boyfriend Yoongi.

"That's fine. It's your house Jimin. I hope you don't mind that Xiumin invited himself" I giggled and Xiumin pulled a face at me. Jimin just laughed.

~time skip (I'm so sorry there's so many)~

"Hobi" I screamed as we ran towards each other. Hobi picked me up, hugging me. When he put me down he laughed.

"I swear your getting shorter" Hoseok smirked and I glared ferociously at him.

"I'm not short" I growled earning a laugh from him.

"(Y/n), your even shorter than Jimin" he said and I glared.

"Your so mean to me Hobi, you know what I has a new fren" I say childishly as Kookie back hugs me. Hoseok pouted.

"You can't leave me" he protested and I stuck out my tongue.

<Xiumin's pov>
I stared at (y/n) and her crazy frens. Wow. They were even crazier than my group of frens, which I honestly didn't think was possible. The smallest suddenly screamed "Min Suga!!" And ran off giggling. Ummm.

"Ohhh Jimin is very ah no fun" J-hope said badly in English causing Namjoon to yell;

"JIMIN! YOU GOT NO JAMS!!"

"Jiminie hyungs height is freaking short" Jungkook sang happily causing Jimin to run back and high kick him.

"JEON JUNGKOOK" Jimin screamed angrily. Yoongi laughed and wrapped his arms around the small boys waist.

"Don't worry Ji,  he's just jealous" Yoongi smirked and he kissed Jimins jawline causing him to blush. (Y/n) winked at me and I smiled back.

~time skip~

We were sat in a circle on the floor. (Y/n) was mucking around with Hoseok  (J-hope) and Namjoon whilst I texted Chanyeol.

Chanyeol: Hyung where are you? ? I can't find
(y/n)!

Xiumin: dude don't worry she's with me, she needed to get away for a while so we are at an old friend of hers.

Chanyeol: oh okay make sure she's safe.

I put down the phone. We stayed at Jimins for a few days for school break before going back to school. When Jimin and Yoongi dropped us off (y/n) said goodbye and hurried off quickly looking around cautiously. I head to the dorm I shared with the guys. When I arrived they were all layed on their bed or doing homework on the floor. I threw my bag to the floor and collapsed on the bed, exhausted.

"Where's (y/n)?" Chanyeol asked.

"Here dorm"

"Is she okay?"

"She's fine okay?" I snapped and he shut up.

<(y/n)'s pov>
I had been avoiding Chanyeol. I spent most of my time alone or with Xiumin and Baekhyun. I headed towards my class with my earphones in playing very nice by seventeen.  Suddenly my earphones were pulled out and Chanyeol spun me around to face him.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" He demanded, his perfect eyebrows furrowed.

"Leave me alone Chanyeol" I murmur trying to push past him but he walked towards me backing me up to the wall.

"No. Why have you been avoiding me?"

"Please.. just leave me alone" I don't look at his face. He places a hand on the wall beside my head and used the other to pull my chin up to face him.

"(Y/n).. please why won't you talk to me?" He growls but his voice breaks slightly.

"Please Chanyeol... I can't.." I start to tear up.

"(Y/n).. please why?" I push past him and hurry down the corridor hiding my tears..

(Other admin: Jesus man A is mad with the BTS references LOL)