{6}

*sorry for slow-ish update, A had a writers block lmao*

The next day I sat at the table in the kitchen whilst Xiumin made breakfast for the boys. My phone pinged and I looked at it.

Texts:
Lay: hey babe, where are you?  I'm kinda worried.
Me: I'm fine, I fell asleep at Xiumin's last night
Lay: okay, well see you soon princess

I put down my phone and Xiumin turned around, grinning like a mad man.

"Lay worried?" He guessed and I nod. He turns back around and continues cooking.

"Xiumin..? Who was that guy? You know, at the  bar last night..?" I ask and he turns around, he sighs and sits at the table.

"His name is Cheng, he.. he's Chanyeol's brother.." he says slowly.

"I haven't talked to him in years, he's nothing but a scumbag" Chanyeol says from behind me, making me jump. He comes and sits next to me "I hate him and you make sure to say away from him". I nodded. Chanyeol was different, there was a certain anger/determination in his eyes.
Xiumin finished cooking and the guys wolfed it down ravenously. I just sat and stared into space.

"(Y/n).. you okay?" Chanyeol asked and touched my arm lightly, causing me to jump. The boys stop and look at me concerned.

"I'm fine" I say and they slowly turn back to their meals. Chanyeol, however, crossed his cutlery and stood up, holding out his hand to me.

"C'mon, I want to show you something". I slowly  took his hand and he led me upstairs. We arrived at the last room in the house with Chanyeol's name on the door. Chanyeol opened the door and pulled me inside. He closed the curtains and turned off all the lights, his hand didn't leave mine. He layed down on the bed, pulling me with him, and pushed (random button on the wall xD). All of a sudden stars were projected onto the roof and walls. I stared at them and I could feel Chanyeol's eyes on my face. I felt tears brim in my eyes and Chanyeol pulled me closer to him.

"It's beautiful" I whisper and Chanyeol smiled.